Hogs down in Hardin Co. Great start to a great morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hogs down in Hardin Co. Great start to a great morning

As I getting to my stand I could hear the hogs under it, but before I could get close enough the feeder went off and that hogs with it.
    But by the time I got to my climber they had come back. So I put my surefire on the bar of my climber to light up the feeder and shot a big black and white only it ran off but the others stayed so I shot one more smaller one:thumbup:.
    The second one had a good blood trail and I followed it long enough to see it was bleeding good and came back to the stand. The first one blood was not all that great so I didn't want to push it.
    I'll get down in a couple hired l hours for that recovery and LDPs .
    These will be my first hogs with a bow :beer:. KAP!!!

Good job show us some ldp when you can. Hopefully ill have some ldp of some pork this morning too.

Comment

Originally posted by cwd500 View Post
      Good job show us some ldp when you can. Hopefully ill have some ldp of some pork this morning too.
      Good luck brother.

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
        As I getting to my stand I could hear the hogs under it, but before I could get close enough the feeder went off and that hogs with it.
        But by the time I got to my climber they had come back. So I put my surefire on the bar of my climber to light up the feeder and shot a big black and white only it ran off but the others stayed so I shot one more smaller one:thumbup:.
        The second one had a good blood trail and I followed it long enough to see it was bleeding good and came back to the stand. The first one blood was not all that great so I didn't want to push it.
        I'll get down in a couple hired l hours for that recovery and LDPs .
        These will be my first hogs with a bow :beer:. KAP!!!
        That's awesome Michael !!

Is it foggy there this morning ? Pretty foggy here. There are a couple deer eating acorns in my back yard, was about to ease out to my bowstand when I seen them. Sitting here waiting for them to go back in the woods before I head out.

Comment

Awesome, we aren't to far away from you. Got my cousins lil boy with me hoping to do the same as you. Good luck on the recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by deer99hunter View Post
            That's awesome Michael !!

Is it foggy there this morning ? Pretty foggy here. There are a couple deer eating acorns in my back yard, was about to ease out to my bowstand when I seen them. Sitting here waiting for them to go back in the woods before I head out.
            Yea its foggy here to, sounds like it's talking raining with it dripping off the trees..
            Thanks Good luck Brother

Comment

Originally posted by 3Tzn1J View Post
              Awesome, we aren't to far away from you. Got my cousins lil boy with me hoping to do the same as you. Good luck on the recovery.
              Good luck to Yall

Comment

Great job!!!

Comment

Kill em all!!

Comment

Congrats on the kills!!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Any pics yet?

Comment