Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I missed this game, but did catch some of the Eagles and Redskin game.
    The Boys will have their hands full with Philly.
    And I can't stand the eagles.

Comment

I hope Dak keeps playing like he did today, while spreading the ball around to lots of different receivers. If he does, I bet Jerry will pay Dak, and Amari Cooper could be the one without a new big contract because of the salary cap. Too many other players are due new contracts, and there won't be enough "pie" for everyone to get a big slice. With so many receivers making plays, Cooper won't be as important. I hope I am wrong.

Comment

I know it's just one game but:

How About Them Cowboys!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          It’s 2019 Rog!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          That is a good point.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
            I hope Dak keeps playing like he did today, while spreading the ball around to lots of different receivers. If he does, I bet Jerry will pay Dak, and Amari Cooper could be the one without a new big contract because of the salary cap. Too many other players are due new contracts, and there won't be enough "pie" for everyone to get a big slice. With so many receivers making plays, Cooper won't be as important. I hope I am wrong.
            I believe they will have the money to sign Dak and Cooper , after that I am not sure, I did hear one radio guy ( Chris Arnold , I think ) talking about the new CBA and the gaming deal the NFL is going to get, he said the cap could go up 40M in one year.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Zeke.... give your Dad his phone back!![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
              Lol, all bs aside, Cowboys have to have the new triplets to be dynamic, Dak threw it all over the place but he did have some bad throws, I do think they have a very potent offense, now that defense was another question, they gave up 500 yards, hopefully they will catch up to the offense soon.

Comment

2019 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                Lol, all bs aside, Cowboys have to have the new triplets to be dynamic, Dak threw it all over the place but he did have some bad throws, I do think they have a very potent offense, now that defense was another question, they gave up 500 yards, hopefully they will catch up to the offense soon.
                Every QB has misses .

On a side note, Kellen Moore’s offensive acumen seems incredibly legit.

Last edited by Smart; 09-09-2019, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Ever QB has misses .

On a side note, Kellen Moore’s offensive acumen seems incredibly legit.

https://twitter.com/marcus_mosher/st...970677760?s=21
                  Lmao...cuz twitter said after game one he was? He does seem ALOT more creative than Linehan so far. Offense was definitely hitting on all cylinders last night. Have no doubt defense will show up soon.
                  Last edited by Jcjohnson; 09-09-2019, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post

They gave up a 1st round pick for him, they’re gonna pay him. It’s all those salty young defensive backs who will be walking away, and possibly some veteran O-line....but who needs them when you get 13 for 53 from your over paid, ******* running back? I kid, I kid...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2019 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
                      Lmao...cuz twitter said after game one he was?

He does seem ALOT more creative than Linehan so far. Offense was definitely hitting on all cylinders last night. Have no doubt defense will show up soon.

No... I listened to several interviews from folks a lot more football smart than you or me. And then the talk from Dak, Cobb and Amari seems to support it. Especiallly Dak on Moore’s ability to process it all and create.

On the flipside before all that listening... You actually answered yourself right after you asked your window licking question with the eye roll.[emoji2359]. For those same reasons I went off looking for info and opinions on him... because I didn’t read up on him much prior too
                      Last edited by Smart; 09-09-2019, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Really impressed with Dak’s game yesterday. If that is the improvement he made in the off season and he continues to nail pass placement as well as see wide open receivers downfield rather than focus on his initial target, we need to sign him long term in the first few weeks of season. I bet we see a contract signed before next Sunday.

Comment

On a side note. You Jalen Ramsey lovers who wanted him over Zeke .......know he got torched yesterday by the Chiefs ..[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Don’t forget the cheesy grin face. offense looks great so far but it’s early, realllly early. Looks like the boys have a lot of pieces to the puzzle (even kinda like Garrett..kinda).

All this from a winder lickin falcons fan so take it for what it’s worth

Comment

The offensive game plan looks much better. Pleasantly surprised...

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                                Lol, all bs aside, Cowboys have to have the new triplets to be dynamic, Dak threw it all over the place but he did have some bad throws

Comment

Working...
                                X