Nice!

Comment

Nice!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Score!!!!!!!

Cool ride.

Comment

Apehangers!! Sweet deal there! Congratz!

Comment

Nice Fatboy.

Them apes can get you a ticket if the leo wants to be mean or is a Barney Fife. Might have a problem getting her inspected if the insp. station is following the law. Even stock handlebar heights are borderline on some models.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                  Nice Fatboy.

Them apes can get you a ticket if the leo wants to be mean or is a Barney Fife. Might have a problem getting her inspected if the insp. station is following the law. Even stock handlebar heights are borderline on some models.

http://university.apehangers.org/hbarlaw.php?state=TX
                  I had apes for years on my Roadstar, never knew they were illegal.

Comment

Apes are no longer illeagel. Nice Fatboy. Looks like a 2005 or so, very cool, enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by nothinbutwelves View Post
                      Apes are no longer illeagel. Nice Fatboy. Looks like a 2005 or so, very cool, enjoy
                      Yes sir 2005

Comment

I would like to inherit that as well but not going to happen. Sweet deal

Comment

Nice bike. They are fun until they swap positions. I rode for 30 years, went down 2 times. One was a hard drop, running about 60. I still walk funny over that one, and I wasn't smart enough to quit after it happened. It took one of my riding buddies T-boning a drunk that ran a stop sign in a Ford truck to get me to quit. I rode to his funeral, per his wife's request, along with the rest of the group. Haven't been back on one since then, 2005. Just remind yourself every time you get on the bike that it can kill you and you will be OK.

Comment

Nice looking ride....be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by geezer56 View Post
                              Nice bike. They are fun until they swap positions. I rode for 30 years, went down 2 times. One was a hard drop, running about 60. I still walk funny over that one, and I wasn't smart enough to quit after it happened. It took one of my riding buddies T-boning a drunk that ran a stop sign in a Ford truck to get me to quit. I rode to his funeral, per his wife's request, along with the rest of the group. Haven't been back on one since then, 2005. Just remind yourself every time you get on the bike that it can kill you and you will be OK.
                              I work ems for a living it's not gonna be hard to remember how dangerous it can be.

Comment

Working...
                              X