No announcement yet.

Callahan, Coleman, Runnels, Taylor, Shackelford...Post Up 2016-2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in Coleman. Had two bucks chasing a doe before daylight this morning. The moon was so bright I barely needed a flashlight to walk in. The wind has been crazy strong all day. I just got back in the stand. Just north of Coleman in silver valley.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Taylor county last year 161 7/8

Comment

My wife's deer this year

Comment

Should be a great weekend...tomorrow morning should be great!

Comment

Very slow this morning...saw 2 does and 2 fawns and didn't hear any shots. What did everyone else see?

Comment

Saw a young 6 cruise through. My dad saw a doe and fawn and a bobcat. Hope the evening hunt is better.

Comment

Just scrolled this whole thread. That region was my stomping grounds in my youth. Hunted around Potosi, Tuscola, Trent, and had my first job with a cattle co near Coronado's Camp. I never saw bucks like the ones posted here!

Comment

Saw mostly small bucks this weekend. Did see a 8 point locked with a doe. Wind was not helpful and neither is that moon, probably moving a lot a night. Thanksgiving weekend should be great.

Comment

Originally posted by dannylee View Post
                    Saw mostly small bucks this weekend. Did see a 8 point locked with a doe. Wind was not helpful and neither is that moon, probably moving a lot a night. Thanksgiving weekend should be great.

Same at my place. Headed back Thursday afternoon for the weekend.

Comment

Saw several does and yearling bucks. Thinking this weekend should be good.

Comment

Sat Saturday a.m and p.m. with not a single deer at my place. Camera messed up, so I didn't have any pics from the last 6 days. Think I got it fixed, will see what happens next time.

Comment

Was out Sun-tue. Very little daytime activity (couple yearling bucks showed up to my calls) but was getting a few yearling bucks and does at sunup/sundown.

Comment

Headed out now and the deer are on their feet on the different wheat patches. Should be a good sit!

Comment

My son shot this toad youth weekend. He may not have scores that we'll but he was mature and had a big body.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Stins View Post

My son shot this toad youth weekend. He may not have scores that we'll but he was mature and had a big body.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Great buck...congrats to your Son!

Comment

Working...
                                X