Clear All

I hope it works out for you.

Comment

Originally posted by DorothyNotKeegan View Post
      I've officially seen it all now....
      Not until he takes a pic....or it didn't happen

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
        Dr. Kroll did a study on this. If memory serves human urine worked better than doe urine. Seems they found that to animals urine is urine they respond to it as such. Totally different than human odor.
        He told us this back in 1987. I wasn't sure whether to believe him or not, so I tried it. Of course, that was before trail cams, so I never had any conclusive feedback one way or the other.

Comment

Did this last week after the other thread and actually had to bucks coming past a scrape I peed in. When I left I walked past it and one of them had peed all over it
          Last edited by switchback; 11-15-2014, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Found a fresh one today, wonder if this Apple Crown will supercharge it in the morning?

Comment

Well I didn't have time to check it today. Tomorrow I will go pee in it again, and set my game cam on it.

Comment

I pee in front of my camera everytime I change my card. Hope nobody stills it cause they're gonna be in for a big surprise!

It really does work!

Comment

Originally posted by perfectstorm View Post
                  This is a thing?
                  Lol you may get a different result

Comment

Drink some pure vanilla (the real Mexican stuff, not that imitation stuff) and then pee on the scrape! You'll have the Bucks lining up to freshen it up!!

Comment

Thinking of how I can get my wife to pee on one

Comment

If you go #2 you might shoot a poop and young. Kidding. I heard it works.

Comment

^^^^ awesome made me Crack up

Comment

So I forgot to bring the game camera from home but, That scrape that I peed on has been worked. You can see the fresh pee on there like it was worked this morning. I peed on it again. I also added a little bit of code blue doe on estrus to it. I also peed on the mock scrapes I started by the deer feeder and added some doe in estrus to those. Oh ya and I walked up on 3 does and a 6 point standing under the feeder. So they are moving late this morning.
                            Attached Files

Comment

At the end of Sept, I put a cam out next to a feeder. When I came back later in Oct, I found 7 scrapes around the feeder. Pulled the card which had over 1400 pics on it. Only thing on it was does and small basket rack bucks that weren't legal under AR rules. I moved the camera about 40 yards from the feeder, just past the last scrape and made my own and peed in it. The first deer to visit my scrape were some does, just a couple hrs later. About 9 hrs later, had a very wide BIG BUCK hit that scrape. Never had a pic of that buck until then. When I get time, I'll try to get those pics up, because what he did, was kinda funny.
                              I've been doing the pee in a scrape thing for years and I've gotten some of the biggest bucks ever on camera working my scrape!!

Comment

Originally posted by enewman View Post
                                Looks like you dribbled a little

I just hope someone is not hunting nilgai, and takes a picture of them adding to the poop pile
                                Haha! No photos of deuces please.

Comment

Working...
                                X