Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Request to a Few Long Time Regulars...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JSAPP View Post
    There's just plenty of you that mistake your opinion for "honesty" and try to shove it down other people's throat. When they don't agree and get tired of hearing it you call them thin skinned. If you would just realize that it's just your opinion and no more important than any other, then there would be much less of this bickering. The internet has created this atmosphere of being able to disrespect another man and not get popped in the mouth. A lot of folks here take full advantage of that.
    Amen

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
      Amen
      also agree -

Comment

Shame

Comment

Originally posted by Huntingfool View Post
          May I suggest going back and reading the original post from the OWNER and ADMINISTRATOR of this site? Simple request he made.

Result??? A thread of responses of the type that he very nicely asked to cease - pretty disrespectful to him IMO

Obviously some of you cannot help yourselves - again Junior High school level
          I read it. I actually make it a point to read every post on a thread I reply to. Unlike a host of others

That being said, I dont think it was disrespectful. To Michael or the thread. Its merely my opinion (merica).

Just the other day I was referred to as a woman in a thread. Did it bother me? Nope. Did I cry and need a hug? Nope.

I like a good scone. Sue me.

Lets not forget it's the innerwebs!

This place has been described as a "campfire" the kinda fire I like being around is good dudes talking hunting and trash and all in good fun. You dont like the fire, oh well

I have enjoyed a campfire,boats,vacations, fishin trips etc with a least a dozen members of this site. We've got along great and I consider them friends and would help them in anyway.

7th graders or not

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
            I read it. I actually make it a point to read every post on a thread I reply to. Unlike a host of others

That being said, I dont think it was disrespectful. To Michael or the thread. Its merely my opinion (merica).

Just the other day I was referred to as a woman in a thread. Did it bother me? Nope. Did I cry and need a hug? Nope.

I like a good scone. Sue me.

Lets not forget it's the innerwebs!

This place has been described as a "campfire" the kinda fire I like being around is good dudes talking hunting and trash and all in good fun. You dont like the fire, oh well

I have enjoyed a campfire,boats,vacations, fishin trips etc with a least a dozen members of this site. We've got along great and I consider them friends and would help them in anyway.

7th graders or not

so we will go with 7th graders - some of you respond to Michael and not me - simply respond to his original post period - why the heck do you guys think he posted this on his website??

Comment

Originally posted by Huntingfool
              Obviously you have trouble reading. I am not whining - Michael made the request in his original post - if you have a problem with his request then address him directly - forget me - go ahead we are waiting
              I did in post #11. I certainly respect Michael's position and stance on this subject and it probably needed saying, but there are always two sides. What you criticized as juvenile and "Middle School" was really just a few guys that know each other, know Michael and were jacking with each other a little bit. Like calling Michael "Mary's Assistant" or "The Boss's Husband"...I bet Michael laughed. So I'd like to take up a Love Offering, like the Baptist do. Maybe we could buy you a come-along to drag that giant stick out of your ***. Loosen up, man....life ain't that serious.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                I did in post #11. I certainly respect Michael's position and stance on this subject and it probably needed saying, but there are always two sides. What you criticized as juvenile and "Middle School" was really just a few guys that know each other, know Michael and were jacking with each other a little bit. Like calling Michael "Mary's Assistant" or "The Boss's Husband"...I bet Michael laughed. So I'd like to take up a Love Offering, like the Baptist do. Maybe we could buy you a come-along to drag that giant stick out of your ***. Loosen up, man....life ain't that serious.
                Lol bingo..

Comment

Bubba if they get under your skin just put them on a ignore list. Only one I have on mine is that Quakerbox feller , he drinks sissy beer so that fool got the boot

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                    Bubba if they get under your skin just put them on a ignore list. Only one I have on mine is that Quakerbox feller , he drinks sissy beer so that fool got the boot
                    I'm probably the only person that can see this post.

Comment

And the man from porter hits the nail with big hammer again!!

Comment

Im going to borrow that. I would have said steal it but that might offend somebody.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                          Wait, I remember you saying something like....."got another one them beers?"

I dont have anyone on ignore. I like a little drivel now and then [emoji16]

Comment

I'm probably the only person that can see this post.
                            See what?

Comment

Originally posted by DRettele View Post
                              I agree. I don't have time for those threads and just close them and move on.

Same....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I ignored myself once but yall kept quoting me so it was useless..

Comment

Working...
                                X