• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Captain America

Anyone seen it?

Not yet

Comment

Just saw it, while not the best in the series it's one of the most entertaining.

Comment

Very entertaining with some comedy. I'll give it a def must see and worth the money in entertainment.

Comment

Just got home...really lived up to the hype. Great one to take the teenage son to. We had a blast!

Comment

My daughter and her boyfriend(good lord I hate saying that) said it was really good.

Comment

Good Movie

Comment

Looking forward to seeing it.
                Wonder why they have hit such a home run with the "avenger" series of movies and all the single movies yet all the other superhero movies lay some big eggs. Like all the DC movies, fantastic 4, some of the Xmen etc. wonder what the formula is?

Comment

I am ready to go see this evening but I know its not going to be funny like Deadpool is!

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                    Looking forward to seeing it.
                    Wonder why they have hit such a home run with the "avenger" series of movies and all the single movies yet all the other superhero movies lay some big eggs. Like all the DC movies, fantastic 4, some of the Xmen etc. wonder what the formula is?
                    Marvel/Disney have control of avengers/guardians

X men / fantastic 4 movie rights are owned by miramax?

Spider-Man is owned by Sony, but now they are partnering with Marvel/Disney (and will be good)

DC is a mess since the Bale batmans.

Comment

Working...
                    X