2 degree- and my wife KNOWS it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zero-in View Post
    Thermostat set at 78-79 during the summer, 68 during the cold months. With that being said, this summer's electical bill highest was $391.00. I'd love to have a $200 monthly bill.

I guess that's one way to keep people from coming over.

Comment

75 degrees outside my wife is in shorts and a tank top. 75 degrees in the house she's wrapped up in a blanket with just enough of her head poking out to breathe

Comment

You want a real answer? It's about the humidity of the air being blown out... it is different when its warm air blowing than it is when it's cold air blowing out of the vents...

Comment

Originally posted by Marco View Post
          That would mean if its 100 outside you are happy with 80 degrees? You better get a good AC man bud cause he is wrong.
          Sorry I wasn’t clear. 3 kids, 2 of which are constantly in & out, especially in the summer, with the hot air following them each time. House 75, air coming out of the vent, 55ish.

Comment

65 at night 70-72 during the day year around. Can’t stand a hot house

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
              You want a real answer? It's about the humidity of the air being blown out... it is different when its warm air blowing than it is when it's cold air blowing out of the vents...
              Come on NJ Please no real facts on this issue

Comment

Working...
              X