Hunting lease what do you pay yearly.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HELLRAZOR View Post
    I once paid 6500.00 for a nice lease but after family members of the owner started hunting the rut in my blinds I decided to leave, this was in 2013 today the owner has raised the price to 8500.00 its unbelievable how expensive hunting has become. I completely understand if u leasing a HF place and great deer are on the ranch I know it takes lots to money to maintain great genetics but on a low fence ranch its pricey. I found 2 LF leases this year and both were over 9000.00 a gun I was in shock lol.

A friend and I both had 5k each and right now we **** in front of the TV to watch the hunting channel

Those are stupid prices for a LF place with average deer. For that you should be getting 1000 acres per gun and a reasonable chance at a book deer. I’d like to know how the Land owner is justifying his prices other than “I’m charging that and some sucker will pay it”. Is a luxury ranch house included?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve seen leases on leasehunter for $20k a gun. Think it was on the Callahan or something like that. I’d love to know what it’s like to be on a $20k lease. I’m guessing they see book deer every hunt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

$1750 low fence Hill Country.

-john

Comment

$1250 for 1200 acres in mills county

Comment

$9.5/ac

Comment

ours is about $15/ac with 3 of us on it

would pay more than that to not have to deal with the land owners cattle!
              Last edited by hooligan; 10-15-2018, 09:57 AM.

Comment

800 bucks. It's Tyler county, so that is probably about right for the area, considering we aren't MLD. Just gotta dodge the outlaws now and then. lol

Comment

3 leases and a lot

Comment

$2400

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                      There's no such thing as a "for profit" lease property.
                      Exactly!

These people complaining don't own land and know how expensive it is. Much less to lease it to random people. Worth more to me then some people get IMO, being a landowner

Comment

$2k per gun. But the place has a very nice house, year round access, and is very family and friend friendly.

Comment

660 acres with a 2 bedroom frame house.Half wheat/cotton.Other half mesqites..3 of us on it,$4000 total.More pressure around us now then there was 5/7 yrs ago..I've been on the place almost 20 yrs..It's in Concho Co..We'll be lucky to ever knock down a 5.5yr old buck again..Maybe not even a 4.5 yr old..Lot's of deer hunter's around us nowaday's..I ain't mad at 'em like I used to be.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                            Exactly!

These people complaining don't own land and know how expensive it is. Much less to lease it to random people. Worth more to me then some people get IMO, being a landowner
                            My landlord is a farmer,runs sheep,and cows.The only profit he can count on yearly, is the $4000 I boot him every year.Those are his words.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

1100 for 3800 acres

Comment

10 per acre last yr a little time and effort this yr hunting public.

Comment

Working...
                                X