God is great!
    Continued prayers.
    x2 Continue prayers

Comment

More prayers!

Comment

Prayers continue

Comment

Continued prayers for Emmett and for sonny as well. Gods supernatural power is amazing! Amen

Comment

Great update, prayers sent

Comment

So glad he is doing well!

Comment

Great update; glad y'all could get to that game!

Continuing prayers for continuing progress.

Comment

Anxiously waiting for a great update on Emmett! Hope things are still going great. Continued prayers.

Comment

Day 59 update. Our day was started with an eye exam. I've mentioned before, these exams are always concerning for us. Premature babies are very susceptible to eye issues due to increased oxygen support. Every parent wants the best quality of life possible for their child, and eyesight plays a pretty big role in that. We had an anxiety filled 2 hours before the doctor summarized the report. Nearly all premature babies have some form of retinopathy of prematurity (RPO). The severity of it determines the concern. Emmett had the lowest stage of RPO, which was a huge relief! His eyes are still developing, so they'll continue checking his eyes every week to ensure it's not worsening.

All of Emmett's tests came back normal today too! We really feel like we're in a good place right now. Still no nasal cannula, and it might be delayed a little longer than we hoped. These eye tests typically cause higher oxygen requirements due to the stress it imposes. Additionally, we have the second round of immunizations which can cause some de-sats. We jumped up to 32 ml milk. The pysical therapist stopped by today for Emmett's first check up. Everything looked good thus far.

Thank you all for the continued thoughts and prayers. Emmett is doing so well, and we are extremely blessed.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

More prayers!!!

Comment

Continued prayers for you and your family.

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

Awesome news, glad Emmett is on a good track and will pray he stays on that track!

Comment

WOW! That boy needs a haircut!! Sure is good to jump on this thread to read all the good reports!! I pray they continue unabated. You sir have a fine looking son! I look forward to the day as I know you guys do to when y'all roll him out to the car and take him home with you!!

Comment

Glad he’s doing good. Continued prayers.

And I’m jealous that boy has more hair than me lol

Comment

Working...
                                X