No announcement yet.

Confirmation Hearing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the kind of sickness coming from the left. How anyone could let their sons or daughters attend schools that knowingly employee professors like this is beyond me.

http://www.gopusa.com/?p=55951?omhide=true

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
      This is the kind of sickness coming from the left. How anyone could let their sons or daughters attend schools that knowingly employee professors like this is beyond me.

http://www.gopusa.com/?p=55951?omhide=true
      I would wager that every university on the planet employees at least one like that. Academia attracts moon bats.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
        Well, it looks like it's up to 3 senators, all Rep. The one dem from N.D. is a no. Hope she gets "FIRED" in Nov!!!
        Heidi Heitkamp from ND is going to lose and she knows it, her only option is to vote no and hope she can land a job in the future when the Democratic party takes the white house over, hopefully she's unemployed for a long time.

Comment

When will the vote to confirm take place? Is the investigation over tomorrow and they will also vote tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
            When will the vote to confirm take place? Is the investigation over tomorrow and they will also vote tomorrow?
            ...I just saw where they expect to vote over the weekend. Right now the consensus seems to be he is going to squeak in.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
              ...I just saw where they expect to vote over the weekend. Right now the consensus seems to be he is going to squeak in.
              Ok thanks. I sure hope he makes it. I'm ready to see the dems heads explode!

Comment

How much does a billboard go for these days?
                I can ask. I know a guy who works on them.

Gary

Comment

How much does a billboard go for these days?

Depends where they are located. $750-5k. The busier the road. The more expensive they are. A couple years ago we looked at a billboard off 45 north of the woodlands. It was $5000/mo. I’m sure they are more now.

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
                    Depends where they are located. $750-5k. The busier the road. The more expensive they are. A couple years ago we looked at a billboard off 45 north of the woodlands. It was $5000/mo. I’m sure they are more now.
                    I'll pitch in. The more liberal the area the more I will give.

Comment

Just heard Michael Berry saying that The Turtle has some ****ing criminal evidence against Ford and her friend in the FBI. Feinsteins gone silent....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

51-49 to advance!

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
                          51-49 to advance!
                          Great news!

Comment

Let's hope the 3 most flakey RINO senators don't turn around and vote NO on confirmation tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                              Let's hope the 3 most flakey RINO senators don't turn around and vote NO on confirmation tomorrow.
                              I am guessing 1 or 2 will flip, depending on what democraps promise them.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                                I am guessing 1 or 2 will flip, depending on what democraps promise them.
                                If 1 flips, Pence can break the tie. If 2 flip, it's over.

Comment

Working...
                                X