Wolf killed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    Sadly, that's just the Canadian wolf that the enviroidiots fought to get introduced where 40lb smaller wolves once called home. And that 40lb difference is wreaking havoc on the native elk population.
    And a Canadian wolf pack has 25 to 30 wolves. Not 6 to 8 like our native wolf packs.

Comment

Kill em all!

Comment

Originally posted by Homer75 View Post
        I listen to the people in Montana talk about elk hunting pre-wolves and it was paradise.
        Lol, bears are the number 1 killer of calves, by a lot. The grass is always greener, right?

I would love a wolf fur on my wall, especially that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
          I wonder how many wolves get shot and no one ever knows about it (SSS). Hopefully it’s a bunch.

In NW Colorado? More than will be copped to on a public forum. Ranchers hate'm. Outfitters hate'm. Hunters hate'm. The DOW doesn't want'em. You would be surprised at how many "big coyotes" get acute lead poisoning.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
            I wonder how many wolves get shot and no one ever knows about it (SSS). Hopefully it’s a bunch.
            I have a buddy that use to live up north. He said they were shoot on sight. ranchers, guides, hunters they all hate them.

Comment

I can't remember what the fine is for shooting one in Colorado but do remember it being pretty hefty

Comment

Originally posted by Garbuster View Post
                I can't remember what the fine is for shooting one in Colorado but do remember it being pretty hefty
                Over the counter wolf tag is $31.75 in Idaho. Out of state license, $154.

Elk hunters up there, KAW.

Comment

Their quarry doesn't stand a chance.

Comment

I seen one around Trappers lake in northern Colorado back in the 80's.

Comment

Geez I didn’t even see the coyote in the background. Wonder if they called that wolf up while predator hunting/calling

Comment

Wow!

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s a big bad wolf.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                            Lol, bears are the number 1 killer of calves, by a lot. The grass is always greener, right?

I would love a wolf fur on my wall, especially that one.
                            So are you saying that adding wolves to the mix wouldn’t have a significant effect on the elk population?

Comment

Originally posted by 4-fletch View Post
                              That would be awesome to hunt!
                              Maybe....Until it started hunting you LOL

Comment

I would love to hunt a wolf!

Comment

Working...
                                X