X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If ur wife is shopping dicks ur doin something wrong

Comment

Thanks for the head’s up!

Walked into D’s on the DNT to get some ammo and walked out with a gorgeous 12GA Montefeltro for $763 (tax included). Merry Christmas to me, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
        Thanks for the head’s up!

Walked into D’s on the DNT to get some ammo and walked out with a gorgeous 12GA Montefeltro for $763 (tax included). Merry Christmas to me, lol.

It was too good to pass up. If you’re I the market, or considering being in the market for a nice gun, that’s the place to do it. Merry Christmas to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
          I’d be willing to try to get them to price match here for you if you wanted. The 25% would be on top of that. I could just pay and ship it to ya if so. PM me.
          A big shout out to kae006 for trying to get ****'s to price match this Humminbird for me today in Houston. He went way above and beyond, and spend a lot of time trying to buy it. However, in the end, it was out of stock on ****'s website so we were out of luck. Thank for your help, Keith.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Hard to beat that deal.

Comment

I got email this morning advising that the 25% applies online now too. So it would appear all you ****’s fans no longer need to come inside.

Comment

Man I got a great deal on a Remington Versa Max Sportsman for my son’s graduation gift this spring. I mean this was a rocking deal! Thanks for the heads up!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Any ****’s left?

Comment

Can you also submit a manufacturer rebate?

Comment

FYI: Just went. Bought a Savage 111 Trophy Hunter XP .30-06. Got 25% off Retail + $40 Off + There's a $100 manufacturers rebate. HELL OF A DEAL

Comment

I was there yesterday and didn't realize it applied to guns too. Heading back right now.

Comment

Originally posted by BigLig View Post
                          FYI: Just went. Bought a Savage 111 Trophy Hunter XP .30-06. Got 25% off Retail + $40 Off + There's a $100 manufacturers rebate. HELL OF A DEAL
                          Smokin' deal

Comment

Does anyone know if the Benelli's are on sale as well?

I'm stuck out of town for work, but may send my wife up there to buy one, looking for an SBE2.

Comment

I got a Benelli Super Vinci last night for $1199!

Comment

Registered to share the Laugh!!! that was great!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X