• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by project View Post
    [ATTACH]807430[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]807438[/ATTACH]

Comment

Maybe some folks need to spend a little more time on their own home instead of criticizing other people's homes...just a thought . I'm sure the Texans and their tens of fans are going to be disappointed with another subpar season. The Cowboys may fail like they did last year, but at least we are generally optimistic going into a season. I can't imagine the same can be said for those tens of Texans fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Be10dwn View Post
        Maybe some folks need to spend a little more time on their own home instead of criticizing other people's homes...just a thought . I'm sure the Texans and their tens of fans are going to be disappointed with another subpar season. The Cowboys may fail like they did last year, but at least we are generally optimistic going into a season. I can't imagine the same can be said for those tens of Texans fans.

Of course.....year after year, season after season......Houston has come close twice, only to get trashed in the last game that would have taken them to the big dance.

You can't really blame them.....never having a champion to cheer for.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
          Of course.....year after year, season after season......Houston has come close twice, only to get trashed in the last game that would have taken them to the big dance.

Comment

Didn't the WNBA team win a title?

Comment

For all you Texans fans, Gary Kubiak says hi from Denver.

Comment

Originally posted by Be10dwn View Post
                Didn't the WNBA team win a title?

Four in a Row!

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                  For all you Texans fans, Gary Kubiak says hi from Denver.
                  DOH!......Right 'tween the boys!

Comment

Big dance? They have never made it out of the divisional round. Is the afc championship game what they refer to as the big dance down in Houston?

Comment

I'd be upset as a Texan fan too if all my exs went out and won the super bowl with ease

Comment

Dallas Cowboys SuperBowl Bound!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CPR09 View Post
                          Big dance? They have never made it out of the divisional round. Is the afc championship game what they refer to as the big dance down in Houston?
                          Actually anything in the post season is considered a big dance down here.

Winning the Governor's Cup a couple times is all they got!

Bahahahahaha
                          Last edited by Traildust; 08-18-2016, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Whats blue and silver and going to the super bowl?

-the Detroit lions

Comment

The last one is funny, even though they are my team.
                              Attached Files

Comment

My favorite time of the sports radio year is just around the corner. It's that time every year when Texans fan comes on all excited with glee and full of confidence. They talk a little trash, talk a lot of optimism, and basically forget that the franchise has been a huge pile of failure. Then around week 3 the seeds of doubt begin to sprout. By week 6 doubt becomes sadness and panic begins to flower. By week 10 they are back to talking about next year's draft as JJ Watt's career is slowly wasted, game after game. Year after year.

Comment

Working...
                                X