Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Steelers getting GreenBayed!!
    I just finally noticed your avatar!!! LOVE IT!!

I think if the Steelers and Packers played, they'd look like two rabbits fighting!!

Comment

I got three words:

Packers beat Dallas. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
        I just finally noticed your avatar!!! LOVE IT!!

I think if the Steelers and Packers played, they'd look like two rabbits fighting!!
        Green Bay versus Pittsburgh....

Comment

I think the Texans gave NE more trouble than Pitt

Comment

Comment

Go Falcons.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

[emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by JGreen31 View Post
                  Thank goodness Atlanta beat the Packers.... maybe now we can stop reading post from these whiney *** cowboy fans....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                  you really didn't have to wait for that.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                      Williams got little red ribbons in his hair? Awe.....isn't that cute!!!
                      They are pink. He wears them to honor his mother who died from breast cancer.

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
                        I got three words:

Packers beat Dallas. [emoji23]

Atlanta PUNKED Greenbay

Comment

If the dirty birds play NE like they owned GB then there will be another blowout.
                          Brady will have a much tougher time against man coverage whereas Ryan can pick apart Pats zone like Brady did to the Steelers.
                          Nice thing is there will be NO yellow colors on the SB uniforms.

Comment

Comment

I was really glad to see Green Bay get the chit beat out of them... Rogers is a very good quarterback but has started to act like a *#^}*+}* punk!! Not to mention some of their fans that complain about ^+%+^**+% Cowboy fans but come on here and act just like the crap they are complaining about. They were fortunate to beat the Boys IMHO. The coaching(lack of preparation) caused the.Boys to get of too such a terrible start they could not over come it.

Steelers just had no answers and did not make any adjustments. They were out coached and out played by a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                                I was really glad to see Green Bay get the chit beat out of them... Rogers is a very good quarterback but has started to act like a *#^}*+}* punk!! Not to mention some of their fans that complain about ^+%+^**+% Cowboy fans but come on here and act just like the crap they are complaining about. They were fortunate to beat the Boys IMHO. The coaching(lack of preparation) caused the.Boys to get of too such a terrible start they could not over come it.

Steelers just had no answers and did not make any adjustments. They were out coached and out played by a lot.
                                It's good to see a somewhat game related comment again. Most of the football threads have become trash talk and meme contests.

Comment

Working...
                                X