• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    Ranch 616 is my favorite
    This place is awesome

Comment

Let’s hear some Aggie Clemson talk what we expecting from this game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
        Let’s hear some Aggie Clemson talk what we expecting from this game?

Ags by fiddy.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
          I gotta admit that Matt's el Rancho menu looks dang good. Guna have to try that place. Any good Italian or places with "abnormal foods" to try. Don't want to eat bbq, seafood or cajun places. Get that anytime.
          I hear this place is awesome. I want to make a trip to Austin just to eat here.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
            I take it that Dale hasn’t bought a DBU T-shirt. [emoji51]

I will say one thing Horn fans need to consider that I haven’t heard mentioned much is Joe Burrow’s ability to run. He is a tough SOB and quite effective at picking up the first downs when the pocket breaks down. He frustrates the heck out of defenses with his legs, similar to Sam.

I don't really buy into that stuff, both outfits have turned out top tier talent...doesn't mean much unless you win. Plus, my "DB doesn't stand for deffensive back at lsu" joke fell flat, so whatever.

I just wanna see'em play!

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
              Ags by fiddy.
              This guy is on crank...

Clemson by 10. ETN and Lyn J Dixon go off for a bunch of yards, but Ross and Higgins make big plays for the win.

Comment

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post
                This guy is on crank...

Clemson by 10. ETN and Lyn J Dixon go off for a bunch of yards, but Ross and Higgins make big plays for the win.
                QB Jesus has 3 INTs by halftime. Decides football isn’t for him and moves to Austin to explore female modeling.

Comment

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post
                  I hear this place is awesome. I want to make a trip to Austin just to eat here.

https://www.daidue.com/home
                  It is awesome. The Chef, Jesse Griffiths, does a bunch of wild game stuff too including a new cook book coming out.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    No, you can't get Austin/Central Texas BBQ IN Louisiana. You must try Austin brisket. It's life changing.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                    I've had coopers in llano and some from a place in Gruene before and it was very good but I smoke brisket, ribs, pork steak and chicken every Sunday at my restaurant for plate lunches not to mention in about a month I will be smoking deer sausage at my processing place 2-3 times a week along with all the briskets we smoke for catering for the Holidays . I really dont want to even smell bbq this weekend. May try some brisket tacos but thats about it as far as smoke meats go.

Comment

All this talk of tough, running QBs got me thinking... I know Texas is in deep trouble if Sam goes down. Almost no experience behind him. What is the depth behind Burrows if something were to happen to him?

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                        I take it that Dale hasn’t bought a DBU T-shirt. [emoji51]

I will say one thing Horn fans need to consider that I haven’t heard mentioned much is Joe Burrow’s ability to run. He is a tough SOB and quite effective at picking up the first downs when the pocket breaks down. He frustrates the heck out of defenses with his legs, similar to Sam.

This is the fastest defense Herman has put on the field...Hope they can tackle!

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                          QB Jesus has 3 INTs by halftime. Decides football isn’t for him and moves to Austin to explore female modeling.

And gets a multi-million dollar deal with Pantene right off the bat.

Comment

LOL. Well played.

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
                              All this talk of tough, running QBs got me thinking... I know Texas is in deep trouble if Sam goes down. Almost no experience behind him. What is the depth behind Burrows if something were to happen to him?
                              Sophomore Myles Brennan. If Burrow wouldn't have come to LSU he would be the starter. He's 6'4 so say 204 lb. but more like 190. Cannon for an arm but not a really good runner. Throws a great deep ball but needs to improve accuracy in mid range throws. He played nearly the entire 2nd half last week. He should be adequate if Burrow goes down but there will definitely be a drop off in leadership and scrambling ability.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                                Sophomore Myles Brennan. If Burrow wouldn't have come to LSU he would be the starter. He's 6'4 so say 204 lb. but more like 190. Cannon for an arm but not a really good runner. Throws a great deep ball but needs to improve accuracy in mid range throws. He played nearly the entire 2nd half last week. He should be adequate if Burrow goes down but there will definitely be a drop off in leadership and scrambling ability.
                                Is he related to the restaurant folks in NO? My sister works at Brennan's there.

Comment

Working...
                                X