Insanity Workout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insanity Workout

Has anybody tried this workout? I'm wanting to get back in shape and I heard it would kick your butt. If anybody has tried it please let me know!

Yes. I did it for a few weeks. I had knee issues from all of the jumping. I liked P90x better. It was not as tough on the body.

Comment

no had friends do it they lost weight pretty fast and got build up after a month you could tell a difference

Comment

i did a cycle of it. it is rough on the knees cause u jump a lot. after like two or three weeks tho you will really start to see results. unlike p90x tho you dont need any extra equipment. just put it on and make sure u have a clear space to move around

Comment

ive heard it is intense.....

Comment

Yes...it works. You feel pretty goofy at first, but it pays off. I went through it 2 times and could tell major differences. Fixing to start it back up...need to get back in shape! Stick with some kind of diet! That's the key. You don't want to put in all the work and it not do any good...the was my problem the first go around. The diet they provide you with is pretty ridiculous....nearly impossible for someone who lives a "normal" lifestyle.....wife...kids etc. Just make up your own diet! Lots of protein, low carbs, no sodas. cut down on sugar intake. do it! you won't be let down.

Comment

P90 is 90 days insanity is 60 days I'll wait till one comes out that's about 2 weeks afore I try it

Comment

Yes, it's the real deal. Jump into it, work hard, it will work you harder. Your calves will be SORE!

Comment

gonna start with the p90 first and get a little more fit before trying insanity..

Comment

Insanity is tough but well worth it. Set a pace and do what you can... don't try to keep up with them the first two weeks. Good luck!

Comment

P90 x don't hold a candle to insanity!

Comment

I'm two weeks away from finishing my first cycle. It's hard but I can tell I've made mucho progress. If you commit to following the program and give it your best effort you won't be disappointed with the results. Good luck.

Comment

I am on day two of the program. I am pretty overweight and it is hard for me to keep up the whole time. I figure that even though I may not be able to hang the whole time with all the exercises it is better then doing nothing. I figure as I build stamina I will eventually be able to keep up. Get some good crosstrainers as the program has a lot of jumping in it. It is continuous 3 minutes of high intensity cardio with 30 second intervals in between. Insanity is cardio and you need no equipment where P90X is for muscle building and you need equipment. Also do yourself a favor and just buy it direct from beachbodies website. There are way to many people selling copies as new and used but they are pirated. So if you have a problem with a DVD not working your screwed. If the box it comes in is the size of a big bible it is fake. The real program looks like the pictures below. The DVDs come in a little wallet sized binder.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by RemMan700; 10-23-2012, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Doing 4th round in 2 years, can't imagine a better cardio/strength workout.

Comment

Here is what a pirated copy looks like.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X