Fatal Attraction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fatal Attraction

I have seen this supplement used on the huntin' shows. The "PiGMAN" seems to push it alot. Any of y'all got any input on this stuff. Good, bad or indifferent?

Originally posted by MUZZYSLINGR View Post
    I have seen this supplement used on the huntin' shows. The "PiGMAN" seems to push it alot. Any of y'all got any input on this stuff. Good, bad or indifferent?
    x2

Comment

Those guys all push what they're paid to PUSH$$$$$$$.

I.E. "it's like throwing an axe through them"

As with any product like this you must try it for yourself.

JMO...

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
        Those guys all push what they're paid to PUSH$$$$$$$.

I.E. "it's like throwing an axe through them"

As with any product like this you must try it for yourself.

JMO...
        Thats why he asked for input.

Comment

Sorry if I stepped on any toes, something about that guys rubs me wrong.

I've tried many of these different products and had mixed results as best in area's that had good deer populations.

Comment

Remember that by pushing that it makes him money....

Comment

Good points gang. I am always looking to try something different. C'mere Deer is a prime example. I tried it a couple of years back, and it sucked. I actually observerd the deer on my place come into the feeders and leave when they got a whiff of it. It worked pretty darn well in my hog traps though. When i quit putting the C'mere Deer in the feedres, it was back to bidness as usual.

Comment

Pigman is a ****, I wouldn't listen to anything he says. I have good luck with hog heaven for pigs and deer.

Comment

hog wild worked for me, but most things r hit or miss!!!!! all about the money on tv

Comment

I'm sure it works but no better than corn or hog wild or any other out there.

Comment

Why do y'all not like the pigman?

Comment

It's really good stuff, work well with deer and hogs. It's lika sweet feed but I guarentee it works. By the way they are no longer a sponsor of the show, but they are great people and make an awesome product.

Comment

Where would i be able to find some. Do they have a website?

Comment

Where would i be able to find some. Do they have a website?
                            I'll get you their info, should be in stores soon. I'll do some checking and get back with you.

Comment

Why do y'all not like the pigman?

Never said I didn't like him, just too over the top.

JMO...

Comment

Working...
                              X