Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone here tried this new craze?

You know this had to originate in Arkansas

Just a spin off o what goes on in college station, just different species and gender

Comment

Anyone here tried this new craze?

Think it started in New York. Saw a thing on barstool about it. Can’t imagine the miserable ppl that pay for that BS cause it’s not the ones on that website video. Each to their own though.

Comment

Sure I love to get crapped on while I’m exercising

Comment

We run a goat yoga where I work. Women love it. The show up in droves. Don’t give a crap about the yoga, they just pay the money to get a pic with a goat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll pass!

Comment

What the hell were you searching for that you stumbled upon goat.....yoga?

Comment

Hey if that’s what makes ya happy go for it. I’ll stick with hunting, fishing, and golf.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                  What the hell were you searching for that you stumbled upon goat.....yoga?
                  Lol.....Tucker Carlson had a Peta chick on his show discussing goat yoga and animal abuse.

Slow day for news I guess.....

Comment

I thought this was going to be another condom snorting thread. But doing yoga with a bunch of goats ****ting on you and laying in goat terds makes much more sense

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                      I thought this was going to be another condom snorting thread. But doing yoga with a bunch of goats ****ting on you and laying in goat terds makes much more sense

X2 [emoji38]

Comment

Does goat yoga make the meat more tender?

Comment

Originally posted by Outback77 View Post
                          Does goat yoga make the meat more tender?
                          Yeah, that's what I'm thinking about looking at that. Some grilled cabrito would be real good right about now.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                            Lol.....Tucker Carlson had a Peta chick on his show discussing goat yoga and animal abuse.

Slow day for news I guess.....
                            Slow media day for sure. I guess Trump's tweets have more value than some people think.

Comment

I've always thought yoga folks were a bit off the deep end--toss in the goats and I am sure of it now. Watched a woman on TV doing yoga on a paddleboard earlier this week--just leaves me SMH.

Comment

Working...
                              X