Mowing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mowing

What is the average price per acre nowadays to have a pasture shredded/ brush hogged???

Mowing

I asked this a fee weeks ago and got 25-30 an acre if i remember correctly. I was considering mowing a little on the side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ckamp52; 04-11-2018, 05:36 PM.

Comment

6 ft shredder, $25@hr
      Batwing, $65@hr.

Comment

If people will furnish a tractor, fuel, labor and moving for $25 an hour, it doesn't pay to own. I personally wouldn't work mine that cheap.

Comment

I have my own tractor (no note on it) so just looking for a good quote so I could make some side cash

Comment

I don’t have to travel very far maybe 15 min from the house so I’m to worried about that

Comment

I paid a guy with a batwing to come shred at the lease last year and it was $850 a day all in. $750 a day for a 10' shredder or $850 for the batwing was his quote in Victoria. He worked for 10 straight hours too, only stopped to pee off the first step. Air conditioned cab and he had a lunch box in there with him.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by tmurray View Post
                  I paid a guy with a batwing to come shred at the lease last year and it was $850 a day all in. $750 a day for a 10' shredder or $850 for the batwing was his quote in Victoria. He worked for 10 straight hours too, only stopped to pee off the first step. Air conditioned cab and he had a lunch box in there with him.

This right here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I found a steal comparing these prices! $10/acre and $50 travel fee. 20 acres done for $250! I have the equipment but no time to do it so I searched.

Comment

Working...
                    X