Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those goats will be the “kobe” beef of goats to the muslims

Comment

Is that what those desert people are doing when they snuggle up to a goat?

Comment

People are freakin weird!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          People are freakin weird!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          That's exactly what I was going to say. I like yoga pants on a good lookin woman just as much as the next guy but it's a game changer when there's goat crap stuck to them.

My cousin had a billy goat that would be pretty entertaining to watch do yoga. He'd wait until your back was turned and lay you out. He just flat didn't like people whatsoever. He'd hurt everyone in that back yard.

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
            I thought this was going to be another condom snorting thread. But doing yoga with a bunch of goats ****ting on you and laying in goat terds makes much more sense
            Lmao!

Comment

Another outlet for girls to wear yoga pants to it’s goat my vote!. Wait what?

Comment

Sounds like a great place for Terrorists to meet four legged spouses.

Comment

It would be hard for me to not eat all of the milk duds off the ground.

Comment

if you enjoy being crapped on by a goat while doing yoga you should snort a condom filled with tide pods

Comment

I have a friend actually do this with her daughters in Houston. She said it was so much fun. I told her she lost her **** mind and it must be a city girl thing.

Comment

What makes anyone think about goats and yoga together? For that matter, what makes anyone think about yoga?

Comment

Well don't that get your goat.

Comment

Originally posted by BBReezen View Post
                            Just a spin off o what goes on in college station, just different species and gender
                            I think it actually started in Austin where the alternate lifestyle in Texas originated.

Comment

So this is what was going on in the AG barn at night when I was in HS. (insert smiley face).

Comment

They have it over here in in South Carolina right off Hilton Head Island. People will spend money on anything!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X