X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twisted X square toe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I wear Red Wing tennis shoes. Can't beat them for comfort.

Comment

Originally posted by HELLRAZOR View Post
        Redwings for the past 25 years for me
        x2

Comment

I have bear paws for feet so I need really wide boots...ariats and wolverine are the 2 that have worked best for me!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for all the help, ill check out these recommendations.

Comment

Red Wings for 40 years for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
                But can you “hold your balance”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would depend on what I'm drinking

Comment

Redwings, are what I wear daily, second pair is a pair of Tony Lama,. both composite toe, as I got some FAT feet

Comment

Work buys me a pair of boots each year, and I’m on my 8th or 9th pair of Twisted X. A couple of companies have bought me Red Wings without giving me the choice. I went out and bought my own Twisted X then. Far more comfortable, look better, and hold up very well to chemicals and nasty stuff I see daily in the oilfield. I just bought a set of Twisted X steel toe Mocs yesterday for my daily field duties that don’t require actual work, but I have to have a steel toe. Extremely comfortable so far.

Comment

I've had good luck with Twisted X and Ariat.

My favorites though are Red Wing. I wear the 3505, which is steel toe, electrical hazard rated, and puncture resistant (keeps nails and thorns out) They're not cheap, and this pair is on the second set of soles. They're really good boots.

Comment

Red Wings for this guy. They can be resoled many times over.

I dont believe Ariats can be resoled. I may be wrong.

If its Hecho en China...no resoling.

Comment

Redwings for working in oil base mud on a rig.
                          Just regular work I have been wearing Double H for the last 6 years.

Comment

Timberland Pro hands down most comfortable boot; might be some tennis shoes out there that feel better I don't know.
                            I can't wear tennis shoes at work.

I wear them every day and have tried lots of others; won't buy anything but TimberLand now!

Comment

Originally posted by Thwackdaddy View Post
                              forget everything else posted and go buy yourself a pair of Thorogood's

http://www.midwestboots.com/product/TH804-4208.html
                              I've been in the turnaround business for 30+ years and spend 12 to 14 hours a day walking and climbing ladders and stairs most days. I have tried every boot brand out there over the years and finally tried Thorogoods about 4 years ago, I'll never wear another boot! They are comfortable straight out of the box and my feet never hurt like some of the people wearing other brands. I even have a pair I keep cleaned up to wear on the weekends.

Comment

I need to get some new ones. I used to wear wolverine durashocks all the time. They quit offering them for a while and I haven't tried any of the new ones yet. I have been wearing Doc Martins since.

Comment

Working...
                                X