No announcement yet.

White Bass 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fished Canyon today for a little bit. Mainly just to run the boat since it's been sitting all winter. Put in at BR 23 and ran around the lake seeing if any big groups of boats huddled up. Didn't see that so went back to the mouth of the river and did some trolling and picked up a couple. Didn't see anyone else catching. Think it's still a little early. Didn't run way up the river though.

Comment

Went out with Rocky today on fork. Found them still in a winter pattern. Rocky had big fish and I'm talking big. 3.48 lbs. That's .48 from the lake record. I had a huge hybrid yellow that went 2.80 lbs. We only fished 2 hours and put 25 in the box.

Comment

Took the wife and kids and tried a creek on the north end of Ray Roberts and one on the north end of Lewisville. We threw everything we had at them and we git skunked!

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by medic911 View Post
          Went out with Rocky today on fork. Found them still in a winter pattern. Rocky had big fish and I'm talking big. 3.48 lbs. That's .48 from the lake record. I had a huge hybrid yellow that went 2.80 lbs. We only fished 2 hours and put 25 in the box.

Also got to see the new Lake Record White Crappie.
          I forget the weight, but it was near 4 lbs.
          Huge crappie.

Comment

Rocky, Mitch, yall got some fatties there~!

Comment

Originally posted by *DW* View Post
              anybody fishing the brazos around Waco?
              I've not been out yet. I've never gotten into them on rhe brazos. However i have on the south bosque.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

We went up Hamm Creek on the Brazos Saturday and they are starting to make their way up the Brazos. All smaller fish right now.

Comment

Originally posted by NAVY CHIEF View Post
                  I been killing them at granger for 3 weeks! Tired of catching them already. Switched to crappie. Starting to catch them too.

Where at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Steps by circleville...

Comment

By the bend with all the big rocks....I moved away to my secret spot though lately!

Comment

But u can't go wrong between the primative boat launch area and walking or yaking west

Comment

Few slabs

Crappie moving in as well!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan2014 View Post
                            white woolly buggers and little craft fur minnow patterns I tie up. they crush them and they're a blast to fight on a 3wt.

I went to Newman's bottom and they haven't made it their yet. I went to just check it out and didn't fish long but some guys fishes there for 4 hours and caught 10 males. Maybe this rain will help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Any recommendations where to go after em in a boat out of Tomball. We usually bank fish and kayak fish for them. Walk in spring Creek, kayak Stubblefield.
                              Waters too chilly. Would like to take nephews out in boat this weekend.

Comment

!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X