• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bowtech38 View Post
    No sir
    Chocolate's are very nice looking, but so are the blk ones

Comment

I have only known a few chocolates friends have had over the years but every one of them left me not ever wanting to get one.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

I think yall are all racist toward the different colors of Labs. If I find a Lab statue I'm gonna tear it down!!!!!!!

Comment

It's just a numbers game. Way more black labs in the world than the other colors so more of a chance to win the hearts of hunters and competitions. Way more important than color is who is the mama and who is the daddy? Very, very important is how the dog is trained and then handled in the field.

The best labs I have ever seen in action were all three colors and a mutt!

Comment

There is definitely more blk labs than any other color

Comment

Originally posted by dbrock63 View Post
              It's just a numbers game. Way more black labs in the world than the other colors so more of a chance to win the hearts of hunters and competitions. Way more important than color is who is the mama and who is the daddy? Very, very important is how the dog is trained and then handled in the field.

The best labs I have ever seen in action were all three colors and a mutt!
              X2

My old Catahoula would fetch dove all day long in her prime.

Comment

I had a female chocolate that I trained in high school. She never went to a field trial or hunt test, but if you knocked it down, she retrieved it. She was a hunting machine. I had her bread, and kept the pick Of the litter. He was only so-so. A great companion dog, but only retrieved because he was forced to.

I haven't studied it, but I've heard to get pure chocolate, one breeds a pure black with pure yellow. If that is the case, then that bumps a lot of the myths out of the way. I miss both of mine. Some day I'll have another bird dog.

Skooter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've had yellow , black and chocolate. My chocolate was the most chill dog never ran off listened the best and lived the longest.

Comment

I've got a black one and a yellow one. They both seem to chew up water hoses and poop in the yard equally well.

Comment

Originally posted by TXMark View Post
                      I think yall are all racist toward the different colors of Labs. If I find a Lab statue I'm gonna tear it down!!!!!!!
                      Lol! This was funny!

Comment

Working...
                      X