No announcement yet.

Stickers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok the box is on its way to Red11. After a long wait this was a major let down. I took out a Q-beam a few stickers that wasn't all bent up and a bunch of garbage! A USED bar of Hotel soap that was in a ziplock bag, a empty bottle of Hunter's hand soap a cracked lid to a cup that wasn't in the box, a pile of 2014 calendars a hand full of backs to stickers that looks like someone peeled the sticker off and threw the backs in the box. I did put in a new mag-lite, a Ar hand guard and some good new stickers.
    Last edited by DCT; 03-28-2017, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DCT View Post
      After a long wait this was a major let down.
      Same here... wonder how much postage was wasted shipping all that crap around. I thought the idea was cool, but this experience definitely ruined it for me. Won't do it again.
      SMH

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
        Same here... wonder how much postage was wasted shipping all that crap around. I thought the idea was cool, but this experience definitely ruined it for me. Won't do it again.
        SMH
        Same here. It definitely wasn't worth what I had to pay to ship it. Some of the pictures that people where posting look like it was a good thing. It looks like it just went to crap with people taking all of the good stuff out and using it to get rid of there garbage.

Comment

****, that bad huh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I was pretty disappointed as well. Stickers 2.0 was better. I took some of the trash out too, but I worried I might make someone mad if I threw their stuff out. One man's trash is another's treasure, right? I did try to add some decent stuff back in. Hopefully we can restore this back to its original glory.

Comment

Oh and I think that "HOTEL" soap, was a scent blocker bar. I found the faded box in the bottom of the container, it just crumbled to dust when I grabbed it. Probably should have just tossed it out, but I stuck it in a bag instead. Guess I could have labeled it.

Comment

This thing dead again?

Comment

Originally posted by Moules View Post
                  This thing dead again?

I hope so.
                  The junk (not debatable) people put in that box is what killed it.
                  You know who you are.
                  SMH

Comment

I hope so.

The junk (not debatable) people put in that box is what killed it.

You know who you are.

SMH

And I was so **** close to getting it. Sucks

Comment

Anybody know whats going on? I was almost there!

Comment

Originally posted by Big O View Post
                        Anybody know whats going on? I was almost there!
                        consider yourself lucky that you weren't obligated to spend good money shipping a box full of garbage.
                        I wish I had my $30 back... on principle, not because I'm missing it.

Comment

Don't send it to me if it ever gets to me lol m

Comment

i guess the pictures rule went out the window?
                            That shoulda been a definite rule. Dang.

Comment

Working...
                            X