Sprint phone users...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sprint phone users...

AT&T requires that you buy their satellite tv junk to get unlimited data so I ran over to Sprint since they will buy out your AT&T plan!!! Any issues with your Sprint phone service??

I hate sprint ,, I have been with them for around 2o years. They have never offered to lower my bill. I'm paying almost 200 bucks for two lines and ZERO phones. New customers get way better deals but they treat their long time customers like crap. Going to T-Mobile when this bill cycle is up.

Comment

No problem with the phone service. I did go into an actual store once to pay a bill and they added an extra 0 to the charge when they ran my card. Was a huge pain getting my money back. I think they were ranked #1 in worst customer service back then, not sure if it has changed.

Comment

Sprint is fine in cities and major highway areas. But they can have spotty service in certain areas. Look up major cell carriers coverage maps and decide which one provides the best service in the areas you frequent the most.

Comment

Been with them for years. No major problems. I was paying 110 per moonth for unlimited everything and then wife had idea to add me to all her lines. Still unlimited everything.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I had Sprint. Coverage wasn't as good as AT&T or Verizon.

Comment

We were with Sprint in the past and it wasn't bad. I figure that it has only improved since we left. Guess we will find out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ksig512 View Post
                I hate sprint ,, I have been with them for around 2o years. They have never offered to lower my bill. I'm paying almost 200 bucks for two lines and ZERO phones. New customers get way better deals but they treat their long time customers like crap. Going to T-Mobile when this bill cycle is up.
                Strange. We've had our business account there for over 18 years and they take really good care of me. Coverage in our area is as good or better than the rest and unlimited actually means unlimited.

Comment

Worst customer service I have ever had!!!
                  Cancelled my service with them and they are still trying to bill me for the last three months.
                  I call them and no one can help me. So I have to go to a corporate store and while they are helpful they have not resolved the billing issues to my satisfaction!!!
                  Would never do business with them again!

Comment

Get what you pay for, AT&T takes care of you.

Comment

We have unlimited data with ATT and never had it contingent upon having their satellite tv...

Comment

Just be careful on the switch. AT&T has really screwed me over. Been trying to get it resolved for 3 months now. Talk about lousy customer service. Seems they always try to pawn me off to another office. Talked me into switching from Sprint and now they wont pay the bill they promised to pay for switching or honor the price they quoted my wife on the phone when they talked her into switching. Asked them on their policy on cancellation and they said they wouldn't take phones back because I have had them over 14 days. I know this is an at&t rant but just want yall to be careful before getting talked into any switching.
                        Never had any problem with Sprint although they don't get good service here where I live and none where I hunt in Oklahoma.

Comment

I dumped At&t, it will be 3 years in July. I shopped and talked to everyone I could about coverage before going with Verizon. I've been completely satisfied with their coverage. Haven't needed customer service for much at all. I chose Verizon over Sprint because people that sell Sprint even told me they personally experience coverage issues her close to home. Hunting and traveling all over the State, I didn't want to get into a service that was going to drop calls.
                          I will say, my better half has Sprint, and she hasn't had issues. She doesn't venture out much though.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X