Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your favorite mom and pop burger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coon007 View Post
    Mustard on a buger, that's no bueno

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
      Herds in Jacksboro, Burger Barn in Cleburne, Nikki D in Crowley.
      Is the Burger Barn the little place that fixes tiny burgers and only offers bags of chips to go with them? Several years ago I stopped at a place in Clerburne as described. Two or three people inside at the same time was too many.

Comment

Morris Neal's Handy Hamburgers in Cleburne serves a tasty burger. I think it has been around since the 1950's. You can order outside at the sliding window.
        Last edited by BaconIsMyFriend; 07-07-2017, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Fort Worth
          Charlie's - Get the X Factor!
          Fred's - just cuz it has a special place in my timeline an never a complaint from me!
          Dutch's is pretty dang good too.

San Atnonio - Chris Madrid's

Houston - Bubba's Texas Burger Shack on Westpark "under" 59. TOTAL dive, but great buffalo burger! (Or used to be when I lived there.)

Tomball - just as I left that area, Burger Barn opened at Eldrige and Spring Cypress....it was great. Not sure about that location and if they can maintain...but if still there, worth a trip.

Comment

Fuego Burger in Rendon.

Comment

Originally posted by BaconIsMyFriend View Post
              Is the Burger Barn the little place that fixes tiny burgers and only offers bags of chips to go with them? Several years ago I stopped at a place in Clerburne as described. Two or three people inside at the same time was too many.
              Yes tiny building but I swear I got fries.

Comment

No love for Keller's in the Dallas area? I haven't ate there in 30 years but thought it was good back then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bills in Marble & Burnet

Comment

Originally posted by Arlington BowHunter View Post
                    Hamburger Depot in Jasper.
                    I'll agree. I usually eat at the one in Beaumont because of work, but dang they make a good burger. And the curly fries are unreal!

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                      Fort Worth
                      Charlie's - Get the X Factor!
                      Fred's - just cuz it has a special place in my timeline an never a complaint from me!
                      Dutch's is pretty dang good too.

San Atnonio - Chris Madrid's

Houston - Bubba's Texas Burger Shack on Westpark "under" 59. TOTAL dive, but great buffalo burger! (Or used to be when I lived there.)

Tomball - just as I left that area, Burger Barn opened at Eldrige and Spring Cypress....it was great. Not sure about that location and if they can maintain...but if still there, worth a trip.

I haven't tried the burger barn yet. Sounds like a strange location.

My vote is for sparkles burger shack in downtown Houston. Small tiny shack not much bigger than a deer blind. YOU WILL NEED YOUR CHL THERE!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Shannon's Burger Barn in Cisco, and Baird.

Comment

Paradise Burgers inside the gas station
                          Argyle, TX

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I like places that dont put the lettuce tomato etc. Under the hamburger, sounds petty but theyre called toppings not bottomings and ive had enough !!!

Comment

Not a mom and pop, but Pappa's BBQ in Houston makes a killer burger and their fries are darn good also!

Comment

Had a pretty good burger at circleville store the other night in Taylor. Heck of a set of onion rings too

Comment

Working...
                                X