Texas Federation ASA Qualifier at Texins Archery Club May 21 & 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas Federation ASA Qualifier at Texins Archery Club May 21 & 22

The Texas ASA Federation Tournament Trail is headed to Texins Archery Club May 21 & 22. This is a East region shoot.

10:00 am shotgun start on both Saturday and Sunday, You may shoot either day, 30 McKenzie targets, $30.00 entry fee for all adult classes, $16.00 entry fee for young adult and youth classes, $5.00 entry fee for all eagle classes. Cash pay backs for all adult classes, non cash awards for young adult and youth classes. Awards will be presented at approximately 4:00 pm on Sunday. ASA and Texas ASA rules apply and will be enforced.

Here are the known distance classes, unknown distances classes, and 1/2 known and 1/2 unknown classes for 2011.

Bow Novice and Women's Hunter will now be ALL KNOWN distance.

Men's Open, Senior Open, Super Senior, Master Senior, Unlimited, Limited and Women's Open will be all UNKNOWN distance.

Open B, Open C, Men's Hunter, Women's Senior, Young Adult, Youth Boys, Youth Girls, Traditional, Women's Traditional, and All Eagle classes with be 1/2 Known Distance and 1/2 Unknown Distance.

If you are in a KNOWN distance class or a 1/2 known and 1/2 unknown class you MUST have a range finder. If you do not have a range finder we will assign you to a group that has a range finder. Yardage sheets will be supplied to shooters that shoot from the Yellow, Green and Orange stakes ONLY.

For a complete schedule, rules, club links and more go to the Texas ASA Federation website at:

Texins Archery Club is located at Elm Fork Shooting Range. The terrain is relatively flat with large trees. Most shots will be in shady tunnels.

And remember.....

We Are the Next Best Thing to a Pro/Am.

Tracy and I will at Texins on Sunday. We will be at Clifton on Saturday.

Comment

see ya on sunday

Comment

Target Tease and myself will be there Sunday for sure.

Comment

we will be there both days!!!

Comment

Sunday for us

Comment

Sunday for Enoch and I too!

Comment

Got my new Alpha Elite in and we will be there sunday, I hope.

Comment

We are excited to be hosting an ASA Qualifier this weekend at Texins.....we will have a challenging course set that should be fun for everyone. The terrain and woods on our range are very similar to the park in Paris where the ASA Pro/Am is held - mostly flat, lots of shade, some lanes are narrow, others are pretty open.

Texins Archery Club (www.dallasarchery.com) is located on the grounds of our host facility, Elm Fork Shooting Park, in northwest Dallas. Street address is 10751 Luna Rd, Dallas, TX, 75220. Its a big property, and we will have signs to direct you to the proper parking area and to the archery area.

Come out and join us - we are looking forward to seeing everyone!

Bob Barnette
                  President, Texins Archery Club

Comment

Thanks for posting the address Bob, were looking forward to shooting a new course.

Comment

Brett, Ill be there to shoot with you if you would have me.

Comment

Will see everyone Sunday.

Comment

IDE be mad if you didn't
                          Originally posted by dccytclr View Post
                          Brett, Ill be there to shoot with you if you would have me.

Comment

Originally posted by Brett C View Post
                            IDE be mad if you didn't
                            Well, I didnt realize that Clifton was having a shoot and I promised my wife that I would take her to the lake one of the days so I might just have to go to the Clifton shoot instead. Ill let you know before the weekend

Comment

Looks like I'll be there Sunday. Looking forward to shooting a new course and getting back to shooting again. Been sick last 2 weeks and haven't touch my bow since the
                              50th Anniversary Cowtown Shoot.

Comment

Working...
                              X