And I think you would be correct.

Comment

Cricket de mole

Comment

Brown, sorry that's all I got

Comment

Are you going the eat that?

Comment

hard to beat for bream and crappie bait. We used to go catch 'em at the service stations at night during the summer when I was a kid. They would be drawn to the lights I guess, but some places had hundreds of them. They always seemed to be plentiful at the same time the perch were biting... go figure...

Comment

Don't know if I've ever paid attention to crickets to notice a difference in them. now I wanna find one lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jlm View Post
                Don't know if I've ever paid attention to crickets to notice a difference in them. now I wanna find one lol.
                These guys look nothing like the black cricketts and they're a lot bigger

Comment

Was walking out of Academy at 9pm on day and there were millions of these things under the lights around my truck. Don't know if it was mating day or what but from that day forward I "Man" knew what a mole cricket was.

Comment

in n e texas we'd call him bream bait

Comment

I told you to nuke that yard with pesticides.

Comment

Originally posted by jlm View Post
                        Go look around a pond or water hole and turn over rocks along the edge. That's where I've always found them.

Comment

Looks like a chango to me! See them all the time around water...

Comment

Mole crickett

Comment

Appears to be a mole cricket, as stated by several. If they're in a lawn, a pesticide with synthetic pyrethrins should kill them. (Bayer Complete Insect Killer, with imidocloprid and cyfluthrin, applied at 2-3 lbs. per 1,000 s.f.)

Comment

Working...
                              X