Heade to Colorado in the Morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heade to Colorado in the Morning

Me, my son and my neighbor are flying to Denver in the morning for a scout trip. My son who is 14 has never been on a true backpack trip. This will be an experience for him, just hope to see some elk and make some good memories. I will post pics when we get back next week. I sure am ready for some cooler temps and smell of the mountains.

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by FruitCityHunter View Post
      Me, my son and my neighbor are flying to Denver in the morning for a scout trip. My son who is 14 has never been on a true backpack trip. This will be an experience for him, just hope to see some elk and make some good memories. I will post pics when we get back next week. I sure am ready for some cooler temps and smell of the mountains.
      Should be a great time! Have fun! Looking forward to the pics and recap.
      My Flickr Photos

Comment

I could use some of that right now....sounds great! Looking forward to some pics.

Comment

Where yall headed in Colorado? This is the perfect time of year to be out camping up there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
            Where yall headed in Colorado? This is the perfect time of year to be out camping up there.

Around Glenwood Springs

Comment

Doc holiday is buried in Glenwood springs. If you get a little extra time you should hike up to the gravesite, pretty cool.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

Here are a few pics of me and my son and our camp. This trip was an eye opener for sure. Defiantly need some more training. We did mange to see a few elk just couldn't get pics. We had fun and the best part was my son having a good time making memories. Can't wait for September.
                Attached Files

Comment

Very nice! I'm sure you both can't wait for September!

My Flickr Photos

Comment

no fish?

Comment

Good luck on scouting
                      Looks like a great place to hike and camp
                      Looks like y’all having fun, great pics

Comment

Nice!
                        Have you heard anything on Stage 3 restrictions starting there?

Parts of Colorado are now closed to forest activities, more to come. May affect any hunting plans this fall if no rain materializes.

Comment

Looks good and couldn't ask for better weather. Hope your scouting pays off for you. Hydrate hydrate hydrate

Comment

Working...
                          X