No announcement yet.

"T" Post camera mount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camera fit is generic. I have a Moultrie 990i on mine. If your camera has a loop you can lock it to the mount and thus the post. If your camera doesn't have a loop you may need to use one on the strap type locks available.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
      Oh I'll have to look in to the Associate Sponsor thing.
      I was just planning to make them available through the classifieds.

I looked at the patent potential and If I spent the $10k required I'd be old and grey before I broke even selling them.

I hope to just crank out a dozen a month or so from my garage as a side gig.
      Do the associate sponsor thing and I'll bet you will sell more than you think here.

Comment

Just wrote a check for my associate sponsor membership!

Comment

Very slick idea! I like it.

Comment

Very creative, nice job.

Comment

may want to patent that bad boy!!!

Comment

FYI I'm so new here I can't even PM yet. I'll get there. Thanks for all the positive comments.

Comment

FYI I'm so new here I can't even PM yet. I'll get there. Thanks for all the positive comments.
                  I see you're in Mansfield too so no shipping for me! I'll pick up.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TexasRed View Post
                      Sure no problem.

Comment

Nice job. Now if you could figure out how to keep the cows from using them as a rubbing post that would be great. I have one lease that every time I put a camera on a t-post out in the open the darn cows rub on it so much that they end up folding the t-post over.

Comment

Bummer. We move the cows off our place on dove opener weekend.
                          I made the mistake of leaving a ground blind out when they were there and they made a mess of it.

Comment

BTW I now have PM privileges. Love this site!

Comment

Winner Winner! A few weeks back, I scoured the internet looking for something to mount on a T-post and be able to lock it. Never did find anything simular to yours. You are def. on to something!

Comment

Great design! What's the price and how do we place an order?

Comment

Working...
                                X