Another bikini show thread???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
    My wife just got third in her class at nationals. Looking just like this. That means there were 2 girls with better physiques than her. Meaning more defined with bigger glutes. In fact, the Judges critique at nationals was for her to build her glutes even more.... the girl that won this show would have placed dead last in her class at a national show. To say my wife took it overboard is a huge insult even though I’m gonna assume you didn’t mean it that way. The reason you see it as overboard is bc they are that far apart in this sport.

Here is a photo of class F at nationals. Caci in the purple bikini in the middle. The girl on her left (with tats on her thighs) won the class and was beat by 4 other girls in overalls for her pro card. Maybe you were one of the judges at this last competition.... Hahahahahaha
    She looks good, but I think the judges are looking for some more mass. The lady on the left definitely has more mass to her quads/hams/glutes. My wife would say your wife needs a squat booty.

I'll reiterate what I said the last time this thread came up. She looks amazing and she should be proud of her performance. I envy her dedication the nutrition program!

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
      She looks good, but I think the judges are looking for some more mass. The lady on the left definitely has more mass to her quads/hams/glutes. My wife would say your wife needs a squat booty.

I'll reiterate what I said the last time this thread came up. She looks amazing and she should be proud of her performance. I envy her dedication the nutrition program!

You’re right on the booty. Lol. They want to see rounder glutes and more developed glutes. Her shoulders and back are there for sure! Even her lats. Her legs could be a little more developed and conditioned and her glutes need to grow. Which, compared to a year ago, they are giant now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Butterface contest

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
          Butterface contest

That’s rude as hell....

There is no need for you to insult these women like that. Especially my wife.... don’t like what you see, keep scrolling...

Comment

repeat, she did get robed , great work Caci.

Comment

A. I didn't mention your wife and wouldn't put her in that category
              B. Don't post if you don't want comment.

Comment

Heck I'd say they are the exact opposite of that. The bodies is what I find unattractive or non feminine.

Again, the ladies are great at what they do. The time and dedication it must take is insane.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

A. I didn't mention your wife and wouldn't put her in that category
                  B. Don't post if you don't want comment.

It’s not about whether or not you put my wife in that category. It’s about you being a d*** and saying that about these girls that work harder at something than you’ve ever worked for in your entire life only to have someone make a crap comment like you did. I see you’re in Katy. We work out at Iron Summit off North Eldridge and spring cypress in tomball. Take 99 north around 25 mins and step in our gym and say that. Believe me, I’d be the least of your worries. You don’t like what you see, scroll on. But I’m not going to sit idle while you disrespect women! Just because you’re miserable or don’t like how your significant other looks compared to these girls doesn’t give you the right to make that comment on a public forum. Kuddos showing everyone on TBH what kind of person you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    Heck I'd say they are the exact opposite of that. The bodies is what I find unattractive or non feminine.

Again, the ladies are great at what they do. The time and dedication it must take is insane.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

If you think these girls look non feminine you should look at the wellness division. Or the figure or physique or bodybuilding division. Not knocking the girls that do these categories but it’s masculine for sure. Lol. And I say that having friends that compete in those categories. A woman at our gym is going back to the Olympia this year. She’s build like a tank! Lol. She dwarfs me so much that I question my own masculinity when I stand next to her! [emoji23][emoji23]. But she is an absolute sweet heart though and has helped my wife during this process on the mental aspect.

Comment

Sorry man i cant believe some comments on here especially knowing its your wife you should feel safe on here posting something to show your proud of your wife

Comment

Butterface contest

Lol. Dude you couldn’t get laid in a monkey whore house with a banana for a ****** and you’re over here calling girls butterfaces?

Last edited by Throwin Darts; 10-22-2020, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Great definition. A bit more mass seems necessary.

The tatted lady has better mass and calf definition but not nearly the inner hamstring development and definition of Mrs Dapper.

Keep on keepin on.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                            I’ll allow it! Lolololol

Since Burnadell went there....... I would have said, speaking of that particular pose, that your wife has the nicer butt.....lol!!

Comment

We all know Caci looks great but my congrats goes out to Dan for being able to pull that kinda girl in the first place.

Comment

Dan she has made a very impressive transformation, she was beautiful to begin with and only upd her game.

You both should be very proud! Haters everywhere unfortunately.

On another note, bet she can help drag public paoched deer to other spots faster than you. Haha so sorry man, couldn't resist.

Comment

Working...
                                X