No announcement yet.

Another bikini show thread???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to your wife, and kudos to you, for sharing the pictures and color commentary with all of us.

Also kudos to several posters for making me LOL[emoji23]

Comment

I'm sure we can all agree that the real winners here, were those 2 boys on the front row.

Congrats again Caci!

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
        Poor kid still going to be sitting there hour and a half after the shows over.
        As Curt would say, "That's wronger than two boys in a bathtub!"

...but it is funny as heck!

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
          Sadly, politics come way into play at these shows.
          I'm sorry she didn't get the win.

Explain how politics come into play.

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
            I'm sure we can all agree that the real winners here, were those 2 boys on the front row.

Congrats again Caci!

Amen to that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post

So for starters, here is Caci (right) posing against the “overall” winner. Again, not best photo. But, not even close when looking at roundness of glutes, hamstrings and tie in, shoulders, rear delts and even sides of quads. Just to put it perspective.

Politics-
              The girl that “won” is a member of a big local body building team that hosts their own small no name shows and gets support from the show that was last night. They promote each other on social media. The same girl has her own social media page on Instagram with 215k followers where she is a “brand ambassador” for multiple fitness supplements, clothing, and training equipment. Oh, and she posts raunchy photos as well. Got pump those numbers of followers, right! And lastly, she is friends with and was supported last night by one of the judges daughters. Lol.

Yet, here you are posting sleazy pictures for nothing more than attention and validation from others. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by JayB View Post
                Hmmm....I thought the girl in red would have been the winner.

All this talk about racism, I thought color was not supposed to matter.
                Caci looks awesome and we'll defined

Did you find out what color they wanted?

.....and God Bless America.

So Caci and the girl in red messaged each other last night after the show. The feedback from the judges for the girl in red was that she had the hardest look in her class and all the other girls were softer (meaning not good conditioning and carrying too much water or fat). Bc of this, she was the oddball out and had a national level look and needs to be on a national stage. Not a regional stage. So the girl asked if this was a national qualifier, why wasn’t she rewarded for bringing a national level look. She got no answer.... lol

Comment

DD, just trying to do my part...maybe put up a flyer at the next event for the girls to avoid this attire on their next shopping spree.

Comment

DD, just trying to do my part...maybe put up a flyer at the next event for the girls to avoid this attire on their next shopping spree.

note tictok vid in article.

Comment

So for starters, here is Caci (right) posing against the “overall” winner. Again, not best photo. But, not even close when looking at roundness of glutes, hamstrings and tie in, shoulders, rear delts and even sides of quads. Just to put it perspective.

Politics-
                      The girl that “won” is a member of a big local body building team that hosts their own small no name shows and gets support from the show that was last night. They promote each other on social media. The same girl has her own social media page on Instagram with 215k followers where she is a “brand ambassador” for multiple fitness supplements, clothing, and training equipment. Oh, and she posts raunchy photos as well. Got pump those numbers of followers, right! And lastly, she is friends with and was supported last night by one of the judges daughters. Lol.

Yet, here you are posting sleazy pictures for nothing more than attention and validation from others. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji23]

At 215k followers she probably gets a pretty good kickback from IG and advertisers. This time, it pays!

Comment

Anytime the winner of anything is based on opinion there is room for favoritism, the smaller the even the more likely for this to come out.

Comment

Politics-

Got it!

I probably would have called that favoritism or something else besides politics, but I get it.

Your wife has a nice butt! Can I get away with that on here?
                          Last edited by Burnadell; 10-18-2020, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Got it!

I probably would have called that favoritism or something else besides politics, but I get it.

Your wife has a nice butt! Can I get away with that on here?

I’ll allow it! Lolololol

Comment

Yeahhhhh... well... here’s the real champ!

Comment

Yeahhhhh... well... here’s the real champ!

I have got to start working out. Your wife is more ripped than I am. Haha

Comment

Working...
                                X