• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	80D6DE47-9A8B-465F-A722-920B0DCC3CA7.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	24633310

Got a little hill country camp fire roarin tonight!!

Comment

and of course it comes out freakin sideways......ugh

Comment

My team LSU did not shine, to say the least. As Coach O said: the defense let people be wide open downfield, didn't stop the run. We got out-coached -- DC Bo Pelini -- and out-played. Also, at the end, how does Missouri stop us from getting ONE YARD for a TD?

Comment

I’m admittedly drunk, but the boys killed the Halloween contest today, and walked away with a trophy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That's awesome DM! Man what a doozy in big d. Tough one for sam to end on. Coach h looked drugged out in post game

Comment

Heck yeah, Dmo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

If the Ags win out can they make a final 4 spot in the play-offs? Asking for a friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  I’m admittedly drunk, but the boys killed the Halloween contest today, and walked away with a trophy.

This is gold! Awesome

Comment

They won the group trophy, but lost the overall win to Trump and Pence.

My son took it pretty well when I told him I voted for the other kids. [emoji23]

I told them if the worst thing that happens to them today is losing to Trump, they’ve had a pretty good day.

I appreciate y’all humoring me, sounds like it was a wild day of football. Grats to the Ags on a solid W.

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
                      I don’t see how that wasn’t a backwards pass recovered by the hogs to end the game, but we had other chances to win. Dang it!
                      Football is difficult, especially when you have to beat the referees as well as the other team.

Comment

It has gotten so bad that I wasn't even screaming and cussing at the TV for TX/OU. I was kinda like meh, whatever.

Nice win Ags.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 10-11-2020, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Apparently only Sam and Dicker the kicker remained on the field for the Eyes. I may actually stop watching.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            Apparently only Sam and Dicker the kicker remained on the field for the Eyes. I may actually stop watching.

Seems like Sam is the only one wanting to put forth the effort to win. That kid has a heart unlike most of the others. He never gives up.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Was that due to the prior cancel culture on racism or just bad sports.

I’m curious if this was only for this game or did it happen last week too.

The game came down to the end, don’t give up.

Comment

Glad to see the Ags actually pull off a close game. They have a ton of things to work on, notably discipline and defense.

As for UT, I’m a big fan of Sam. That dude is a winner and a prize fighter. I’ve often wondered over the last couple years what A&M could/would do with him or a player like him at the helm. He flat out refuses to quit!

Comment

Working...
                                X