Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blntrey3 View Post
    Looking Good Bud!

Thanks.... I bet your as ready for cooler weather and rifle season as well... Area sure is green

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Brother sat for an afternoon and had this fox pass by....

Comment

Fst time I saw Looke at all read all...Congrats on find and restoration ..You did the Hill Country a Favor..THX for LOOK and Youll ENJOY

Comment

Originally posted by cva34 View Post
          Fst time I saw Looke at all read all...Congrats on find and restoration ..You did the Hill Country a Favor..THX for LOOK and Youll ENJOY

Thank you cva

Comment

I remember when you started this thread and I thought " Why would you go to all that trouble for that small acreage ? "

Now, going through all the pics, it looks like y'all couldn't have had any more fun if it had been a thousand acres. Congrats on your place man ! You have had your money's worth already in family enjoyment, and when it comes right down to it, nothing elase is more important.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
              I remember when you started this thread and I thought " Why would you go to all that trouble for that small acreage ? "

Now, going through all the pics, it looks like y'all couldn't have had any more fun if it had been a thousand acres. Congrats on your place man ! You have had your money's worth already in family enjoyment, and when it comes right down to it, nothing elase is more important.

Thanks Drycreek ... It has been fun work getting it to where it is.. We enjoy it more and more every time we get down... The look on my wife's face was not good the first time she saw it after I bought it ( she trusted me).. lol I had a vision for it and it was in a good location ... I will upgrade someday but I had to start somewhere... I'm ready for rifle season...

Comment

I love this thread and the dedication to a dream. I started with a clean slate but am trying to achieve the same results on the coast. I'm just chasing fish instead of deer. I get a little bummed out at times knowing how much work lies ahead of me. Seeing post like this really helps to get motivated again!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                  Looking great, Mace. City folks just don't know what they're missing.

No they don't buddy!!!! Try to get country as much as I can

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
                    Awesome. Living The Dream Man

I'm trying ... Very blessed

Comment

Originally posted by froghunter View Post
                      I love this thread and the dedication to a dream. I started with a clean slate but am trying to achieve the same results on the coast. I'm just chasing fish instead of deer. I get a little bummed out at times knowing how much work lies ahead of me. Seeing post like this really helps to get motivated again!

This thread also keeps me motivated froghunter.... All it takes is time and money...lol most of the time I don't have enough of either... just a little bit at a time is what I've figured out because if you work too much you will burn yourself out... We are there to play anyway right? Good luck on your piece of paradise buddy

Comment

Looking Great & Congrats on the doe. Keep up the good work. Nothing like your own place!
                        Good Luck this season!

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                          Looking Great & Congrats on the doe. Keep up the good work. Nothing like your own place!

Good Luck this season!

Thanks DUKFVR... Good luck to you as well

Comment

Awesome place. Hope to find me one some day.

Comment

What do you planned next?

Comment

Originally posted by froghunter View Post
                                What do you planned next?

Skinning rack is ready to be set up , just need to dig the holes and concrete and I made it as wide as my shooting shack do I can run tin across it and it will double as a carport.... But my main agenda come Saturday is sitting , watching and freezer filling.... lol. I also got all of the ATV's running good so I'd like to cruise some county roads with the family also

Comment

Working...
                                X