Business Management and MIS Major Jobs in Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Business Management and MIS Major Jobs in Texas

I'll be graduating this Spring with a dual BBA in Management and MIS (Management Information Systems). Any business majors on here? Also any pointers on any companies in Houston, Austin, or College Station areas?

I went the Project Management route, can't complain.

Comment

Originally posted by antonlsu View Post
      I went the Project Management route, can't complain.
      That's something I was looking into. Did you get in right away or did you have to work your way up that position?

Comment

I have a business degree but work in sales so I'm no help. Get on LinkedIn and make sure it's all up to date, attend as many networking events as you can, leverage your alumni network

Comment

I have a business degree as well, but had to start out at a lower position to learn the business before I was able to get promoted to management type roles. Figuring out what industry I wanted to be in was my biggest problem at first.

Comment

Originally posted by shsubowhunter View Post
            I have a business degree as well, but had to start out at a lower position to learn the business before I was able to get promoted to management type roles. Figuring out what industry I wanted to be in was my biggest problem at first.
            Yea that's my biggest issue right now. For the past 6 years, I've been a Manager at my dad's Nursery & Landscaping business. I haven't been able to do internships because of it but I've learned a lot about sales there along with other management roles

Comment

Working...
            X