No announcement yet.

Anybody been drawn yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My little brother in law got drawn to a youth gun hunt at san angelo. Im pumped to go along.

Comment

I have hunted at san Angelo! I took a 18" 8 point back over on the Dinosar trail(I think thats what it's called).When I went they were offering extras doe tags for $10 a piece! They said just shoot them and they would pick them up and find a place for them! I took my buck and called it a hunt.There is alot of deer there to thin out.

Comment

Originally posted by mossman500 View Post
        I got into the system earlier....the points were updated....I guess I only drew the Doe/Spike hunt at Big Lake Bottom. Anyone ever been there...and do you really need a ATV to hunt there?
        I drew the same hunt.

Comment

Still no draws for me this year. At least I am racking up the bonus points.

Comment

n

Comment

I got drawn for gun deer at Hill Country SNA 1/19 to1/22

Comment

Today's the deadline for the Gun Mule Deer hunts and the Gun Exotic hunt. I hope they have those results ready by the middle of next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
                  I drew the same hunt.
                  Have you ever been there before? How many people hunting with you?

Brian

Comment

I got drawn for Archery deer at Devils Sinkhole & Archery Exotic at Kerr WMA. Both hunts ended up being the same week so I chose to turn down the exotic only hunt at Kerr and go on the Archery deer hunt at Devils Sinkhole. I still have not checked on the rifle draws yet. I was signed up for GDE, Exotic, & Mule Deer

Comment

We got drawn for archery buck at the Chaparral and rifle exotics at Devil's River.

Originally posted by codiehedge View Post
                      Both hunts ended up being the same week so I chose to turn down the exotic only hunt at Kerr and go on the Archery deer hunt at Devils Sinkhole.
                      Good choice there, we were drawn on gun doe/management buck at Kerr last year. Not very many exotics and the employees are allowed to hunt exotics. Our "guide" had a decent axis buck hanging in the freezer that he shot the day before.
                      My brother went to Devil's Sinkhole several years ago. Ended up getting a spike, but saw a nice 10 pt and a few axis does just out of bow range.

Comment

Working...
                      X