No announcement yet.

Rollcall: WTs with Stickbows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First weekend for the family deer hunt is this coming weekend. Headed out Friday late morning, getting set up that evening and hunt first thing Saturday morning. Hoping for some meat in the freezer.

Richard

Comment

Good luck! Enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good hunting Junkers. Stay calm, pick a spot and follow through.

Gary

Comment

Only stick bows all season long.

Probably won't be able to hunt until mid to late month. Too many mosquitos for me right now anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Little late on the role call but have been hunting since Saturday morning. Mostly pigs coming out but made sure there’s one less and working on the rest! I will probably hunt 70 of the 90 days with my recurve, longbow, and selfbow. If work don’t get in the way. Good luck to y’all! Shoot straight!

Comment

Originally posted by KenWood View Post
              Little late on the role call but have been hunting since Saturday morning. Mostly pigs coming out but made sure there’s one less and working on the rest! I will probably hunt 70 of the 90 days with my recurve, longbow, and selfbow. If work don’t get in the way. Good luck to y’all! Shoot straight!

I respect a guy who is dedicated!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                Good hunting Junkers. Stay calm, pick a spot and follow through.

Gary
                Thanks Gary!

Comment

Do to my arthritis, I’m going back to wheels for now. I think I’m going to buy a talon tab as my pain isn’t in my thumb or pointer finger. Gonna be a whole learning curve with anchoring.

Comment

Working...
                  X