Whiskey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whiskey

What's your favorite sipping whiskey? Or bourbon or scotch for that matter.

Forty Creek on payday and white trash Canadian Mist between for me.

Comment

Crown, Crown and more.... well I bet you get it!

Comment

Maker's Mark

Comment

Jack-single barrel then gentleman jack. Also like bullett.

Comment

Blanton's single barrel

Comment

Makers mark
              Makers 46 especially

Comment

I like bourbons

To sip I like Yellow Rose Outlaw... Got a bit of a smokey flavor to it.

Been trying to catch a place with some Pappy Van Winkle but no luck so far.. I hear George T. Stagg is pretty good also but haven't got to try it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by 30-30 View Post
                  What's your favorite sipping whiskey? Or bourbon or scotch for that matter.
                  Hands down, George Dickle #12. Not easy to find, Spec's is the only place that has it in this area. Best part of the whole deal is it is inexpensive.

In my 71 years, I've had most every whiskey/scotch/boubon that has come along. Not to mention a few that have been off label, so to speak. Dickle is the best to me. I know, other will differ and that's to be expected. Scotch (and not so much gin) is a whole different animal than American whisky (no e, Dickle Whisky does not have an e). Drink what you like, that's what I say. If you don't like it, why drink it? To look cool? Not on my agenda. I drink what I like, like what I drink, and don't care what anybody else thinks about it. Might even be chocolate milk, so what.

Comment

I'm a seagrams 7 guy

Comment

I'm a red diamond ice tea guy myself.
                      The smell of whiskey will send me runnin to pray to the porcelain throne........ Long story that involves me and a cousin of mine, 17 years old, 1/2 gallon of Old Crow, and large can of Ranch Style Beans........... Ugh, I need to go to the.......

Comment

Wild Turkey Rare Breed is my favorite for sipping, it's good stuff but a little expensive.

Comment

Woodford. But I also like that Devils Cut.

Comment

Buffalo Trace

Comment

Rowans Creek is by far the best whiskey I have ever had......... Amazing

Comment

Working...
                              X