This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
    Yep. People fail to realize OT started with both teams in the 20 point range if I recall. Let them keep thinking L$U plays soft on D. They hit different down there in da bayou

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Soft? I haven't seen that mentioned. I don't see anyone on this thread painting a Bob Ross pic.
    Last edited by Chad C; 07-26-2019, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
      Horns win a Natty
      Whittington for Heisman

For sure on Whittington

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        Soft? I haven't seen that mentioned.
        It was......

But just in Aggy heads

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
          Horns win a Natty
          Whittington for Heisman

Nah, I'd hope it was Ingram and at least a real shot at the playoff.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            Let's not forget UGA had Bama all but beat in the SEC championship game the last two years. It's not that they're no good, it's that Texas and LSU are both good as well.

Step away from Aggy logic.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
            GA lost to LSU who lost to Aggy though

So are we all pretty good?

seriously though - I think the difference between good and great between all the above teams, and probably the top 25, is consistency. Doing all the small things every play, every game. Regardless if you are up 40 on a cup cake or duking it out in conf in the last play of the game. That's my big concern with the A&M QB, inconsistency. I hope Jimbo can improve him enough until he gets his own players in there.

The LSU/Texas game should be great. LSU needs to pop the heck out of Ehlinger, make him think twice about running, stopping him is a big part of beating Texas.

Hoping the TAMU/Clemson is a good one as well. Clemson lost a lot on the D-line, and A&M's running game under Jimbo has been pretty strong. TAMU will need to eat up clock to keep that high powered offense off the field and catch a few breaks that went the Tiger's way last year.

Comment

Happy trees!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
                The LSU/Texas game should be great. LSU needs to pop the heck out of Ehlinger, make him think twice about running, stopping him is a big part of beating Texas.

Just to note. You should see far less designed runs for Ehlinger this season, he has a RB tandem they can depend/lean on, more improv this season and that's when he is at his best.

Comment

This guys metrics are usually pretty good.

Finishing 3rd in conference would suck!
                  Last edited by Chad C; 07-26-2019, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog66 View Post
                    I have a Bold prediction as well, Texas beats OU again and double-dips em in the Big12 championship game if need be. Their defense is weak and the magical midget is gone.

Pass me some more of that kool aid.....

Chug a lug! Chug a lug! Kool aide for everyone.... that’s the only problem with big 12 format is it’s **** tough to beat a team of OU caliber twice in a year.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                      Chug a lug! Chug a lug! Kool aide for everyone.... that’s the only problem with big 12 format is it’s **** tough to beat a team of OU caliber twice in a year.

Truth.

I'm hoping for a 10 plus win season, but I can see 8-4 playing out as well. It all depends on how well the defensive unit plays from start to finish.

I could see losses to LSU, OU, TCU, BU or ISU if the Defense doesn't gel.

1 Home game, 1 Neutral, 2 Road.
                      Last edited by Chad C; 07-26-2019, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                        Yep. People fail to realize OT started with both teams in the 20 point range if I recall. Let them keep thinking L$U plays soft on D. They hit different down there in da bayou

Nobody said they were soft. I
                        just said they are not all world in the SEC like RLB likes to pimp...

Comment

I keep hearing ISU is going to surprise folks this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                            I keep hearing ISU is going to surprise folks this year.
                            They've got a really good coach!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Nobody said they were soft. I
                              just said they are cream cakes and that U T will make them look like a wimpy Big 12 defense. Not all world in the SEC like RLB likes to pimp...
                              U T by fiddy

Comment

Most conferences top 2-3 teams can play with just about anyone any given Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                                X