HCO Spartan owners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HCO Spartan owners?

Those that have this camera do yall have a problem getting blank pics throughout the day when it's the hottest? 11-5?

Yep, usually around 5 or 6.

Comment

5 or 6? Im talking 40-60 a day lol

Comment

Been looking at getting one. Is the sensitivity adjustable?

Comment

If it's like the covert, you might try adjusting the sensitivity to "High." I know that seems opposite of what you would think but that's what they say to do and it does help. And you can also set it to not take pics between certain hours of the day.

Comment

I'm just trying to figure out if it's the heat setting it off or what. My old hco panda did the same crap.

Comment

Do you have it set up to be able to make remote changes? If so I would set the sensitivity to high and see if that helps.

Comment

And yes it is definitely heat related.

Comment

Pics

Originally posted by Plain Lucky View Post
                  If it's like the covert, you might try adjusting the sensitivity to "High." I know that seems opposite of what you would think but that's what they say to do and it does help. And you can also set it to not take pics between certain hours of the day.
                  I am having same problem and this above fixed it last time. Just gotta get back down there to adjust.

Comment

Originally posted by BowTech2010 View Post
                    5 or 6? Im talking 40-60 a day lol
                    5-6 pm, is when I get the pics, in the heat of the day. I've only had it out since Saturday , so not much of a track record at this point. Getting about 30 pics a day, total.

Comment

Working...
                    X