Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What buck are you looking forward to seeing next year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope he made it

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post

4 yr old

6 yr old

5 yr old

6 yr old

4 yr old

That's a clear camera. Very nice.

Comment

200" on the nose last yr as a 5 yr old. Cant wait to see what he does.
        Attached Files

Comment

Just hopefully I can get into the 180 club.

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
            200" on the nose last yr as a 5 yr old. Cant wait to see what he does.
            Aye aye aye...game over...close the thread. Mr. Perfect IMO

Comment

Anything legal

Comment

Early on in velvet grew a little more length. Saw him a couple times and he got a pass for another year. Wondering if he will put on the trash this year like a lot of ours do...Typ 12 and two kickers on right g2 last year.

Will also be interesting to see what this youngster does as well. Typ 12 (hard to see in pic)

Comment

Can't wait to see if this guy grows up a little in Kaufman County. New to the place but I think I have a pretty good plan.

Chased this guy all over the woods last season in Robertson County with multiple pictures but mainly at night. Disappeared early, last picture was November 6. Hope he made it. By far the biggest we've ever seen there, and also the coolest.

Also looking forward to running into him in Eastland County. It's a long shot (family land is mostly cow pasture with very little wooded areas) but weirder things have happened.

Comment

Those deer really do have baby faces Marko...you need to follow up so we can follow along. This could get fun!!

Comment

if yall got any your not looking forward to seeing , I CAN HELP MAKE IT POSSIBLE JUST LET ME KNOW.

Comment

This one is getting some age on him. I'm lookin forward to the chase!

Comment

Some really nice bucks to look forward to being posted so far.

On our place, I am looking forward to seeing how all of our bucks respond to the heavy rains in addition to our second year of supplemental feed. There are a few bucks that we were questioning age and I'm anxious to see how they turn out this year. Should be a very exciting season for all of us!

Comment

Lookin forward to seein the 3 yr old main frame 8 with some trash from last year

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post

4 yr old

6 yr old

5 yr old

6 yr old

4 yr old

That last buck as a 4.... Don't be discouraged if he puts on frame and loses that double row tine as a 5. I see it happen all the time... Likely Pop back later In life.

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                                That last buck as a 4.... Don't be discouraged if he puts on frame and loses that double row tine as a 5. I see it happen all the time... Likely Pop back later In life.
                                Yup he won't be touched until he's 7 or 8.

Comment

Working...
                                X