Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all smiles tonight had great shoot with brother ben and LADY SAC one fine bow can't wait for my turn

Comment

Good write up Ben. Just gettin around to reading it. I hope you enjoy her just as much as I did. Def want another turn.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
        Good write up Ben. Just gettin around to reading it. I hope you enjoy her just as much as I did. Def want another turn.
        Thanks Lyndon

Comment

Sacagawea

My time with Sacagawea is nearing the end, but what a way to wrap up our time together at the Saltgrass TBOT. Sacagawea was lucky to meet a lot of our family and friends down here in Southeast Texas. I know that Saltgrass Mike took a lot of pictures today at the Saltgrass TBOT. Mike has offered to post them up for us here, be sure to check out his Saltgrass web site for additional pictures as well.

Thanks again Chunky and Bob for making this happen!!!!

Thanks,
          Ben

Comment

This was first time to see and shoot Sacagawea. WOW, is all I can say. I can see why so many good shooters shoot a Sarrels bow. I not only shot it right handed, I took the challenge and shot her left handed. It felt good in both hands, although a little awkward in the left hand. I did managed to group a little better shooting left handed, but only because I shot the 10 yard target instead.

Ben, thanks for bringing it down and letting us shoot her.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBSTER View Post
              This was first time to see and shoot Sacagawea. WOW, is all I can say. I can see why so many good shooters shoot a Sarrels bow. I not only shot it right handed, I took the challenge and shot her left handed. It felt good in both hands, although a little awkward in the left hand. I did managed to group a little better shooting left handed, but only because I shot the 10 yard target instead.

Ben, thanks for bringing it down and letting us shoot her.
              Thanks for the good time Bob, I always enjoy visiting with you, Dena and Hunter. Maybe we can shoot a round next month.

Comment

Thank you caughtandhobble ( Ben ) for bring Sacagawea to our TBOT shoot on Saturday !!
                I had seen the thread but never expected to see her !! As you instructed, we insisted that everyone took a shot, and have fun. I especially enjoyed the thrill as the kids shot her. I am sure a nice bow like Sacagawea will be on the upcoming Christmas list.

I am honored to be part of the history associated with this wonderful gesture by Chunky !!

Having this bow on the range really made our day, it was wonderful to see her, handle her and fling some arrows with her !!

Saltgrass wants to donate new arrows for her. I will be getting up with you for the correct specs on the arrows !!

From all of us at Saltgrass >>>---------------------------------------> THANK YOU !!
                Pics:
                Bob Taylor -- pres of TBOT
                Ben Ulrich --- caughtandhobble
                Me
                and unidentified shooter !!
                Attached Files

Comment

I think the fellow with no name is THE MAN, Stan...

Comment

Thanks guys, enjoy the time as well....Sacagawea is a sweet shooter, me being a lefty and all...

Comment

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438965370.572205.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.1 KB
ID:	24395922

Look who came to visit! Ill shoot her this weekend or early next week and post my thoughts

Comment

Awesome. Can't wait to read your bio!

Have fun with her!

Bisch

Comment

TOO COOL brother have fun

Comment

Originally posted by Chunky View Post
                              Okay everyone, I had Pork Chop Sandy draw the names and here is what we have for a third list. If I missed anyone or there is an issue, please let me know so I can fix it. I tried to get all the "first timers" and no second "timers" yet. Good luck to all. if you can't take your turn or if people decide to switch places....no issue, you just have to keep me posted on what is going on.

1. caughtandhobble

2. Avezorak

3. Marco

4. sweetinlow660

5. RickBarbee

6. jnors06

7. killerbee

8. BDann

9. Texastaxi

10. SwampRabbit

11. little john

12. moreammo

13. LMButler

14. MedicineMan7

15. MEsquivel

16. slayer

17. Restless

18. Lurch

19. jwharrell

20. Sneaky

alright, there you have it. Speak up if I made any mistakes, now it the time to fix them.
                              uggh it's not may of 2016 yet lol

Comment

Morning brothers

Comment

Working...
                                X