Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like my 10-2 or 9-3 with OU being the swing game call looks pretty good right now.

I'm not scared to support my team and be positive. They are out talenting teams as they should. Clean up a few things the next two weeks and roll on.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I think the LH's were suffering from a mild RRR hangover on Saturday, therefore I don't think they brought their A-game. That, along with Sam going down made this one more "interesting" than it should have been. But, they found a way to win and that's the name of the game when you looking at the big picture. These are the types of games they have lost during the last 5 +/- years. I'm liking the progress and I'm liking what TH has done with the locker room so far this year. He's made these kids love to win!!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        Looks like my 10-2 or 9-3 with OU being the swing game call looks pretty good right now.

I'm not scared to support my team and be positive. They are out talenting teams as they should. Clean up a few things the next two weeks and roll on.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        Hell, I said the same thing and I don't even follow the horns. Smart thought I was crazy

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
          See y’all next week..... 48° and light rain, I got better things to do on a bye week!!

Whoop! I’m loading up to head to CO. Going to chase public land elk. Here’s to sore joints, beautiful scenery, and good times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We had a bye this week and meet Stanford on Thursday. Home game for us. I think we can beat them. They are not playing great ball. Pac 12 after dark should be great. Ill be in South Dakota so may be out of cell range.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Y'all have a bye too? Always trying to copy us..[emoji13][emoji23][emoji23]

I love bye weeks coming off a win. Makes for some great heart and liver recovery times for me and healing for the players... Plus the wife doesn't have to hide in the other room during the Texas game this weekend..[emoji23][emoji23]
              Ha....your wife does that to you too? Must be a universal female thing....mine does the same thing. Aggie and Cowboy games are to be watched in the garage....aka Man Cave / indoor golf ball hitting area.

I told her she has to watch DWTS in the garage from now on....her and my daughter got a little loud cheering the other night!!

Comment

Originally posted by antonlsu View Post
                Got Miss St & their cowbells this week... Then its time for the mud dogs to win the bourbon bowl.

Right on! I will start getting calls mid week from my Mississippi buddies ringing dang cowbells on the phone!🙄

Comment

Bye week comes at a perfect time for us to heal before heading to Miss St. I hope Mike the Tiger, the Corn Dogs, and the Shrimp Boat Capt beat up on the dogs pretty good ahead of our arrival. I’m off to Mexico City for a few days. [emoji15]

BTHObyeweek

Comment

Jeaux Jeaux!!!

Shrimp boat capt said.... “we comin”

Comment

Glad to see the win, as ugly as it was. Bye week came at a good time. Plenty of dings to get healed up. Get Shane some reps. Get a package for the younger guys.

Comment

This may be the friendliest CFB weekly thread of the year, Aggies and Longhorns are both on bye.

I didn't get to watch any games because we were in mexico getting ready for the opener, but after rewatching our game, we just need to get TD's when we get to the redzone. Having to settle for FG's is hampering us.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 8

Well, it’s gonna be a night game in Stillwater.

The Texas at Oklahoma State game on Saturday, 10/27 will have a 7PM CDT kickoff.

On ABC
                            Last edited by Chad C; 10-15-2018, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

The Texas at Oklahoma State game on Saturday, 10/27 will have a 7PM CDT kickoff.

That’s a tough one to get st night!

A&M at MsST at 6 PM that night also

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

On ABC

If Karla kills a deer this weekend, we may make the trip. It’s a good trip.

Those night kicks are fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X