No announcement yet.

Confirmation Hearing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AGAIN, where is the evidence to back up ANY of the accusations? Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
      Lindsey wants the attny gen position...as much as I dislike McCain, he would be equally disgusted with the actions of the minority leader & how the dems handled this & would have voted for Kav.

Lindsey voted for Sotomayor & kagan...I'm not sure about McCain, but it boils down to if the nominee is in anyway qualified, Senators generally approved them regardless of judicial philosophy. Scalia & Ginsburg were on the opposite ends of said spectrum & both got over 90% approval from the Senate vote.

Times have changed & I would expect this angle to be the norm by the left if Trump get's a 3rd before his 1 or 2 terms is up. Kav nailed it in his opener...'the senate is no longer advise & consent, it is search & destroy.'

Nobody with half a brain can deny this was an orchestrated ploy to either get Kav to bow out or use the said actions to help the mid term outcome or delay it till 2020. Pretty disgusting what they would did to both Ford's & Kav's families.

I think Ford was compelling & had something bad happen, but the facts do not jive that Kav was the perp...personally, I think she is sadly using (or being used by the dems) a past tragedy to harm Kav & has complex mental issues that has convinced her.

Honestly, I do not think Kav has any sort of sexual predator in his fiber. The whole deal is Pretty insane & suspect there will be more accusations over the weekend & ultimately will be a SCOTUS early next week by a hair.
      Spot on

Comment

Taking a break fellas. I gotta go burn all my yearbooks from 79-84
        Dang!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
          AGAIN, where is the evidence to back up ANY of the accusations? Anyone?
          I say she is being paid to do this and no one, not even her, can prove me wrong and that's a HUGE problem.. THE HUGE problem..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
            Taking a break fellas. I gotta go burn all my yearbooks from 79-84
            Dang!!!!!
            What about all those year books that belonged to someone else that you may have written something in

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry H View Post
              Fixed It For You.

If y'all think this was the bottom of the sewer y'all haven't seen anything yet.

I was being nice... 🤣

Comment

Originally posted by scotty View Post
                I was being nice... 🤣
                Me too I didn't say what I was actually thinking

Comment

I think I was sexually assaulted several times by several women back in my teens and twenties....several times by some of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    I think I was sexually assaulted several times by several women back in my teens and twenties....several times by some of them.

The question is......do you remember any of their names.

Comment

Bring back all the women that accused Bill Clinton that got shut down.

Comment

Looks like according to Grassley they are meeting to vote at 0930. I hope they have the stones to get it done.

Comment

Vote him in, tally it.

Comment

The whole time I was watching the dingbat testify with those goofy glasses on, I kept thinking of Goldeneagle's avatar, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                              The question is......do you remember any of their names.

A couple...

Comment

What strikes me the most is how she was up there smiling in between and laughing. If you are reliving an event that was so traumatizing you don't do that. I testified in a federal court as the key witness in a pretty traumatizing event against Polaris and I was terrified and haunted by those memories. I couldn't imagine having to testify before congress. At times she was looking almost proud she was their giggly and happy. And the ***** has the worst memory of anyone. How anybody can say she sounded and looked creditable is beyond me.

Comment

Working...
                                X