Republicans for Sanders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Republicans for Sanders

I don't know if this is a thing or not, but Trump supporters should be high tailing it to Philly to (1) woo Bernie supporters and (2) pretend to be Bernie supporters just to cause havoc at the DNC.

I'm not underestimating the Clinton machine at all, but the emails just released were a heck of a sucker punch, and the RNC should capitalize on that by creating chaos at the DNC.

We can promote Bernie to Secretary of email.

Comment

I hope the Bern supporters show up and disturb the convention. They have proof reason to be mad. Can't believe Bernie will endorse after the email release. Going to make him look like a fool up on stage now. (well even more of a fool)

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        I hope the Bern supporters show up and disturb the convention. They have proof reason to be mad. Can't believe Bernie will endorse after the email release. Going to make him look like a fool up on stage now. (well even more of a fool)
        Granted

Bernie Sanders supporters took to the streets Sunday to protest using the same controversial lines that had been used by Republicans at their convention last week.

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
          I don't know if this is a thing or not, but Trump supporters should be high tailing it to Philly to (1) woo Bernie supporters and (2) pretend to be Bernie supporters just to cause havoc at the DNC.

I'm not underestimating the Clinton machine at all, but the emails just released were a heck of a sucker punch, and the RNC should capitalize on that by creating chaos at the DNC.
          Can't, Republicans have businesses and above minimum wage jobs to go to, they can't jaunt off to Philly like the D's

Comment

Looks like the bern supporters are raising holy hell @ the DNC. More votes for Trump hopefully. Shows you just how corrupt the Clinton's are.

Comment

Working...
            X