• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bruno is killing it!!!!
    Lewis Hamilton on the rail......lol!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

These dudes are flying ... hand-eye coordination and decision making skills have got to be off the chart

Comment

200 mph in the straight away

Pit stop with 4 new tires and topped off gas in 2 seconds

Comment

Once again...you got it going on there, Oscar!

Comment

Blake they ain't playing around!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
              Once again...you got it going on there, Oscar!
              Lol, just something to experience new. Even the East Texas Diva is impressed!!![emoji41]

Comment

Whole lot of technology and precision there!

Have a great time!

Comment

Live from: Circuit of the Americas

What a race!!!! Man that was exciting. On to next week now for Hamilton. Was a great wkend and very cool experience. Already planning next years race to go all out. Food was pretty dang good too

Bruno put on a dang good show too.

Last edited by txoutdoorsman24; 10-21-2018, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Great pictures! Looks like a great time!

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                      200 mph in the straight away

Pit stop with 4 new tires and topped off gas in 2 seconds
                      What a great race...ending was fantastic!! Just fascinating how those engines stay together pulling those astonishing RPM's!! Again, why F1 isn't more popular than oval racing here in the US is nuts being so far advanced & so fast??

That track was eating up the tires too...I cannot wait to get my car on it.

Now Onto Mexico City.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                        What a great race...ending was fantastic!! Just fascinating how those engines stay together pulling those astonishing RPM's!! Again, why F1 isn't more popular than oval racing here in the US is nuts being so far advanced & so fast??

That track was eating up the tires too...I cannot wait to get my car on it.

Now Onto Mexico City.
                        That ending was an anomoly, very exciting finish versus how F1 races usually play out, normaly they're pretty boring and I think thats why its never been very popular here in the states. And the tires are made to degrade, they could easily make a tire to last the whole race but it would REALLY hurt the show.

Comment

Totally disagree about the tires...they are made to grip the track, period. The softer the tire, the better the grip. The harder the tire, the less grip & longer wear. The teams had a tough choice on picking tire compound for the start of the race, because practice conditions were so different.

Tire choice is the number one consideration teams deal with to win the race, as they have to struggle with pit timing. These cars would not make anywhere the lap times they do if they used a compound to last the entire race.

I have Goodyear F1 Supercar 3's on my ZL1 & will be lucky to 10,000 miles out of them with a combination of regular & spirited driving. I have 4500 miles on then now & if I was to hit COTA tomorrow for a two day track event they would need to be replaced. You simply cannot combine optimum traction with longevity...otherwise you throw performance out of the equation.

Comment

Been there once, not long after it opened up, was very cool, would love to go back someday. Looks like you had a lot of fun. We did not go to a Formula 1 race, the race we went to was basically a World Super Car race, along with multiple slower classes. It was still a blast. I really want to go to a Formula 1 race someday, never got to see them in person, only on TV. Lucky you and going down to the pits, expensive tickets, bet the drinks and food were very expensive.

Comment

We just got home about an hour ago.. Actually gave away our Britney Spears tickets that were on Row 2 for tonight. [emoji2957]The wife is already talking "Monte Carlo grand prix" or the France Grand Prix next year......but not 4 days at the track, lol!!!! [emoji23]
                              The race started with drama and ended that way...[emoji33]...extremely exciting all day. Hamilton only needs to finish in the top 7 for his 5th straight title next week in Mexico.......that is just unheard of. [emoji1780]
                              Ferrari fans are diehard, Renault Redbull fans were interesting. Mercedes fans were "been there done that!" We talked to folks of all nationalities that follow the tour all over the world vacationing. We learned a lot about F1 and are bitten by the bug!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                                We just got home about an hour ago.. Actually gave away our Britney Spears tickets that were on Row 2 for tonight. [emoji2957]The wife is already talking "Monte Carlo grand prix" or the France Grand Prix next year......but not 4 days at the track, lol!!!! [emoji23]
                                The race started with drama and ended that way...[emoji33]...extremely exciting all day. Hamilton only needs to finish in the top 7 for his 5th straight title next week in Mexico.......that is just unheard of. [emoji1780]
                                Ferrari fans are diehard, Renault Redbull fans were interesting. Mercedes fans were "been there done that!" We talked to folks of all nationalities that follow the tour all over the world vacationing. We learned a lot about F1 and are bitten by the bug!!!

That second pic is awesome!!!! That flyover was freakin cool!

Comment

Working...
                                X