Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
    Bob you might be correct

Every day reveals more and more connections between Russia and Trump.

Senate Intel committee is trying to line up an interview with Christopher Steele

The so-called dossier is starting to be proven more true as this investigation goes on.

I really want the golden shower part to be true[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Trump is not going to have time for legislation because this is going to get really ugly
    Ouch.........that would be really sad for our nation. I hope not as we have ALOT at stake in this nation.
    But, then again since he gropes women and brags about it I reckon folks will overlook golden showers also.
    GEEZ........i don't even want to think about the fallout if that is proven truthful.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
      Yes, that kind of pizzed me off.
      Hopefully he learns quick that they are the only bunch that actually represent the folks that sent them there

Lol, he's not right.

He just wants to get laid, ****ed the person that brought him to the dance.

Some of us saw this coming [emoji41]

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
        Ouch.........that would be really sad for our nation. I hope not as we have ALOT at stake in this nation.

But, then again since he gropes women and brags about it I reckon folks will overlook golden showers also.

GEEZ........i don't even want to think about the fallout if that is proven truthful.

That's what I want to see.

If Christians still support him after that, I really can't explain the world anymore.

There is a particular low percentage of the population that will never perceive him as ever doing anything wrong.

We are working our way to that number, current approval rate 36%. A new record for 70 days into office

Comment

If Christians still support him after that, I really can't explain the world anymore.

There is a particular low percentage of the population that will never perceive him as ever doing anything wrong.

We are working our way to that number, current approval rate 36%. A new record for 70 days into office
          Oh crap. Now General Flynn wants immunity. .......geezus , what a mess.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
            Oh crap. Now General Flynn wants immunity. .......geezus , what a mess.

It's a cluster

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' G Ranch View Post
              At least we'll get a conservative Supreme Court Justice.
              Yep. It only took him 2 months to sell out the conservatives and start talking about making deals with the Democrats. I'm still pleasantly surprised that we got Gorsuch though, so I'll call it a win I guess.

Comment

I guess he singling them out now

If you don't have a Twitter account, I suggest you get one and watch the Donald blow up the world

Comment

You admit you want this nation to fail and hit absolute rock bottom? I knew that's what you wanted all along but I didn't think you'd ever admit it. You're more than welcome to move elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                    Yep. It only took him 2 months to sell out the conservatives and start talking about making deals with the Democrats. I'm still pleasantly surprised that we got Gorsuch though, so I'll call it a win I guess.
                    Yes & Yes!!!!! Really Sad that he is calling folks out on twitter like junior high kids in the suburbs.[emoji36]

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                      You admit you want this nation to fail and hit absolute rock bottom? I knew that's what you wanted all along but I didn't think you'd ever admit it. You're more than welcome to move elsewhere.

No, my true wishes are for Trump to be impeached and removed from office.

I don't want the nation to hit rock bottom, just Donald Trump[emoji1303]

Comment

Says a lot about you ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by BuckRage View Post
                          Says a lot about you ^^^

It probably says a lot about the "majority" of Americans that completely disapprove of him.

Comment

No, my true wishes are for Trump to be impeached and removed from office.

I don't want the nation to hit rock bottom, just Donald Trump[emoji1303]
                            And when, and IF, that happens, then what do you wish, or propose, to happen?
                            You seem to be the man of many complaints yet offer zero solutions.

Comment

It probably says a lot about the "majority" of Americans that completely disapprove of him.
                              Broken liberal record.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                                And when, and IF, that happens, then what do you wish, or propose, to happen?

You seem to be the man of many complaints yet offer zero solutions.

Lol, read the constitution it tells you what happens when a president can no longer serve

Comment

Working...
                                X