Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

July Photo Contest ENTRY THREAD - 'Merica!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

July Photo Contest ENTRY THREAD - 'Merica!!!

This is the thread where you can post your contest entry photo. Post one photo that you took during this month (July 2016) that best depicts why you love America. Contest closes at midnight July 31st.

This past July 4th.. Cause fireman are very proud, and real Americans are very proud. Put the two together and that's slot of pride! That's my favorite thing about America, PRIDE!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working and cooling off at the hunting lease, because we can! God bless merica!!!

South Texas Swimming Pool

by Les Tompkins,
      on Flickr
      Lesto!!

Comment

The freedom to be outdoors.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

My little one in the 4th
          Attached Files

Comment

The ability to own property, hunt and film great pictures like this one at my place in Menard. God bless America!
            Attached Files

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

ttt

Comment

God bless America

Photo I took in S Dakota on the 4th
                  Attached Files

Comment

Only in America!

Like no place else, Concan, Texas!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Kids camp
                      Attached Files

Comment

Youth camp!
                        Attached Files

Comment

My boy's only five but he's already developed a love for the outdoors and anything having to do with nature. I took this picture at Padre Island National Seashore at the beginning of the month, we had just watched a Kemp Ridley turtle hatchling release and my son wanted to dig in the sand at the waterline to find clams and other "small creatures" before we went home. The natural beauty of our country never ceases to amaze me and I've been blessed to be able to share it with my children.

Comment

Man, this is a tough one. I like every entry. They all hit the theme for me. Each one gets an emotional reaction out of me - 'Merica!

That said, I have to break the tie with artistic photography, I guess. agtex42, yours is the winner. Great image that captures a moment in time and does so in an artistically pleasing manner. Congrats!

Comment

Thanks for the kind words Shane! I got lucky with the timing on this one, he's gotten to the stage where "smile" = run, so the water breaking on his hand with the backlight was an added bonus. Good topic this month, I'll try to cook up something tonight and post the intro tomorrow. .

Comment

Working...
                              X