No announcement yet.

New arrivals at Doc’s!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice selection........ of bath care products........mounts are cool also.

Comment

Wow impressive. The mahi in guatemala were thick this year when we went. Literally hundreds of 20lb fish behind the boat most of the time. We had to try really hard to get the sails.

Comment

Never fear doc you can always build a bigger house.

Awesome mounts

Comment

Originally posted by redfishted View Post
          Very nice selection........ of bath care products........mounts are cool also.
          Little known fact: Doc LOVES bubble baths

Comment

Those are beautiful mounts. Congrats doc

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
              Forgot to give credit to the artist that did the mounts. They were done by New Wave Taxidermy. They were fantastic to work with and delivered on time for the birthday gift!

"delivered on time for the birthday," you have to really appreciate that.

Congrats, they came out great.

Comment

They look great!

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Comment

I like both of them!

Comment

Nice! What fly rod/reel set up did you use on the sail? Awesome trophy

Comment

Both look great, but that sail is something else!

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                        Nice! What fly rod/reel set up did you use on the sail? Awesome trophy
                        Our boat had a 14 weight. I think the rod was a 14 weight temple fork and a billy pate. It wasn’t mine so I didn’t pay super close attention. I would think any stout 12-14 weight would work. They use a leader with Bimini twist down to 20 lb test. They had some sort of shock tippet tied in. Backing was mono. It’s a system specifically setup for sails and marlin on the fly.

Comment

Very nice. I am always impressed when I see pictures of your house and animal mounts.

Comment

Very nice

Comment

not a guy that goes fishing but very impressive , nicely done . Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                                Our boat had a 14 weight. I think the rod was a 14 weight temple fork and a billy pate. It wasn’t mine so I didn’t pay super close attention. I would think any stout 12-14 weight would work. They use a leader with Bimini twist down to 20 lb test. They had some sort of shock tippet tied in. Backing was mono. It’s a system specifically setup for sails and marlin on the fly.
                                Cool and thanks for sharing info on this site. I just got a new tfo 12wt this week, hopefully the wind will lay a little and I can try to put some bend in it the next few days.

Comment

Working...
                                X